APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Try this to boost your connection. I_vote_lcapTry this to boost your connection. I_voting_barTry this to boost your connection. I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Try this to boost your connection. I_vote_lcapTry this to boost your connection. I_voting_barTry this to boost your connection. I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Try this to boost your connection.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

Try this to boost your connection. Empty
PostSubject: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:31 am

WARNING!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

DNS also known as Domain Name System has been know to be a great factor in our internet.

I also noticed that my internet speed from 0.78mbps it increased to 1.50mbps. My ISP is BayanTel.

How did I do that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How to do that?

DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows Vista

1. Go the Control Panel.

2. Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, then Manage network connections.

3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:

* To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.

* To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

4. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.

5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.

6. Click OK.

7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.

8. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9. Restart your connection

For those with routers:

Every router uses a different user interface for configuring DNS server settings; we provide only a generic procedure below. For more information, please consult your router documentation.

Note: Some ISPs hard-code their DNS servers into the equipment they provide; if you are using such a device, you will not be able to configure it to use Google Public DNS. Instead, you can configure each of the computers connected to the router, as described above.

To change your settings on a router:

1. In your browser, enter the IP address to access the router's administration console.

2. When prompted, enter the password to access network settings.

3. Find the screen in which DNS server settings are specified.

4. If there are IP addresses specified in the fields for the primary and seconday DNS servers, write them down for future reference.

5. Replace those addresses with Google IP addresses: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

6. Save and exit.

7. Restart your browser.

8. Test that your setup is working correctly; see testing your new settings below.

Testing your new settings

To test that the Google DNS resolver is working:

1. From your browser, type in a hostname, such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If it resolves correctly, bookmark the page, and try accessing the page from the bookmark. If both of these tests work, everything is working correctly. If not, go to step 2.

2. From your browser, type in a fixed IP address. You can use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (which points to the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as the URL*. If this works correctly, bookmark the page, and try accessing the page from the bookmark. If these tests work (but step 1 fails), then there is a problem with your DNS configuration; check the steps above to make sure you have configured everything correctly. If these tests do not work, go to step 3.

3. Roll back the DNS changes you made and run the tests again. If the tests still do not work, then there is a problem with your network settings; contact your ISP or network administrator for assistance.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 am

wah~ this is too complicated confused
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
X-SpeedHacking-X

X-SpeedHacking-X

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:33 pm

ahhhh ....... i agree with laurrence confused
Back to top Go down
jslxxx
Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 pm

tnx Smile
Back to top Go down
hobbykiosk

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm

request for video tutorial ^^"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hobbykiosk
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 am

ShadowSonic wrote:

lolol. It's okay. You'll get it next time. Smile

X-SpeedHacking-X wrote:
ahhhh ....... i agree with laurrence confused

You'll just get this next time. Smile

jslxxx wrote:
tnx Smile

No prob.

hobbykiosk wrote:
request for video tutorial ^^"

Nah. Too lazy. Lol.
Back to top Go down
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm

You can also use this in computer shop.
Back to top Go down
darklordbg099
Mega Member

darklordbg099

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm

[REquest]Maphack in Dota... ^^
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/darklordbg09
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 am

wafumon wrote:
You can also use this in computer shop.

Yah yah.

darklordbg099 wrote:
[REquest]Maphack in Dota... ^^

Sure. Here it is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Use your common sense to use it. It's easy.
Back to top Go down
hiei456

hiei456

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 am

is this work on Window XP..
Smile
Back to top Go down
skyjerky05

skyjerky05

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Appz-ShadowSonic wrote:

Huh? When did this become so complicated? The DNS thing might be complicated for beginners but following the instructions is so simple...

lol! lol! lol!

I can't believe staffs here are a bit slow... hmmm...

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 pm

skyjerk ur so fast? like a fcking cheetah? Cool
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
potanes
Addicted Member

potanes

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

how about in win xp users?
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 pm

And Why Using xp There Are Windows 7 xD
Back to top Go down
skyjerky05

skyjerky05

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Appz-ShadowSonic wrote:
skyjerk ur so fast? like a fcking cheetah? Cool

Did I hit on something?

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
skyjerky05

skyjerky05

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Nsph (Sharingan.Hacker) wrote:
And Why Using xp There Are Windows 7 xD

You really are a FOOL, Aren't you!? Think about it, there are so many Ups and Downs of using different OS's. Just like for example, configuring the settings in WinXP is a lot more easier because the Control Panel design has been the same with the old WindowsOS and that's how people had been interpreting it the whole time, but now comes Vista and 7 which had many changes in the user interface which makes it hard to do changes. There are still a lot more differences with these OS's. I'm using 7 and Vista for my 2 lappy, but I make sure that I'll make the best of their features...

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm

i'm using windows 7 on my Acer.
i'm using windows 8 beta on my Macbook Pro
i'm using MAC Os x Loin on my MacBookPro
i'm using linux on my Time computer..

I Win ;D
Back to top Go down
peca101

peca101

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Just a question is anybody here interested in free OS if you are i can give you the link to download them

1.Mac
2.Linux
3.Windows XP
4.Windows Vista
5.Windows 7
Back to top Go down
burizangzaza

burizangzaza

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 am

i use smart preapaid broad band for free 5mbps conection Smile. visit this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] complete all about pc tricks.
Back to top Go down
burizangzaza

burizangzaza

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 am

try diz dude [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is not complicated just a simple trick to fast your dns:)
Back to top Go down
jjcc

jjcc

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 pm

namebench from google
DNS searcher.
Back to top Go down
Appzwesley29
Contributor
Contributor

Appzwesley29

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:37 pm

thanks .! + 4 you
Back to top Go down
http://appzwesley.blogspot.com/
lazy

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:19 am

I USE WINDOWS 2000 ... EPIC WIN .. Cool
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm

is dis safe burizangaza???
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try this to boost your connection.   Try this to boost your connection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try this to boost your connection.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top