APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) I_vote_lcapPreventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) I_voting_barPreventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) I_vote_lcapPreventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) I_voting_barPreventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Empty
PostSubject: Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)   Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you scared on keylogger to get hacked???
Ok i will show you how to prevent your computer from Keyloggers

Steps :
1st : If you are not sure if your computer have a keylogger download the Keylogger Detector
Topic Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2nd : If you see that your computer has a Keylogger Scan it with your Antivirus or Internet Securit or any Software that neutralize spyware and malware...

if you dont have Antivirus or Internet Security i Recommend you to use
Malwarebytes or SuperSpyWare they are freeware

Malwarebytes Topic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SuperSpyWare Home Page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just Download any of that software..
Scan your Computer with the software you downloaded
Reboot/Restart your Desktop or Laptop if the Software Required...

And That's it Keylogger NEUTRALIZED..
Try to open again the keylogger by pressing the hotkeys
Example : Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Z (That Hotkey is for my keylogger Ecodesoft Keylogger) but i Neutrilized it ahahahah Razz

+ if Helped Smile

Tips by (Leon26)

Back to top Go down
http://appzleon.blogspot.com/
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)   Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:38 am

You can use bitdefender. But if you want to secure from K.L. , Heres another tips from wafumon. *never download a file that is suspiscious to you or you are not sure w/ the uploader.. *never open a file that is not a hacks or new to you..SF,CF has many K.L that uploaded to other site. They use it to hack ur ac0unt. Much better to buy a hack for CF,and SF.. If you get free hack, that has a K.L inside.. *ask the expert if you are looking for files..
Back to top Go down
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

PostSubject: Re: Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)   Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:18 am

wafumon wrote:
You can use bitdefender. But if you want to secure from K.L. , Heres another tips from wafumon. *never download a file that is suspiscious to you or you are not sure w/ the uploader.. *never open a file that is not a hacks or new to you..SF,CF has many K.L that uploaded to other site. They use it to hack ur ac0unt. Much better to buy a hack for CF,and SF.. If you get free hack, that has a K.L inside.. *ask the expert if you are looking for files..

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
PuSsSy29

PuSsSy29

PostSubject: Re: Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)   Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:38 am

another + for you leon26
thank you so much I love you
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/WaRHuNgRy29/
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

PostSubject: Re: Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)   Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:21 pm

PuSsSy29 wrote:
another + for you leon26
thank you so much I love you

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)   Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preventing your Computer from Keyloggers Tips by (Leon26)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top