APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! I_vote_lcap[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! I_voting_bar[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! I_vote_lcap[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! I_voting_bar[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arblim
Addicted Member

arblim

[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've found the secret to success!! Please read EVERYTHING ,for your own good!!!

Say thanks Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D

So most of other posts tells you that you can earn Ninja Emblem by signing up on their websites and make money online , so that you can buy an emblem , right??
You then tried their method and realize that MOST of them at PTC sites , like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even the scamming sites like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Even PalmBux , (Something)Bux .

Which you only earn PEANUTS everyday and takes forever to realize your income. Each click lasts 30 seconds ,FEW ads everyday and each only pays you $0.005 - $0.01. HOW CAN ENOUGH TO BUY AN EMBLEM?? Calculate yourself , $19.95 per Ninja Emblem (Estimated $20) divide by $0.01 as an example.

20 / 0.01 = 2000 , and take 5 ads per day as an example . 2000 / 5 = 400 Days
You must take ONE YEAR to buy an emblem!!!!
Worth it ?? NO!!!! Think about it , whether I'm lying to you now or it's true .

If you think everything I said here is nonsense , then I'm sorry for wasting your time ,I can't help you , you are free to leave .

If you're NODDING your head ,then you're ready for a BIG surprise!! You'll learn how to make $0.50 - $1.50 per form filling job online . That are 100% trusted and reliable , those are called Data Entry form Jobs.

I'm not lying to you , I'm WILLING to HELP you! Now step-by-step , join the Sites below , which you can earn enough money and in 7 Days you can purchase a Free Ninja Emblem!!

1st Step) I'll introduce you to the website called OnlineJobsOpen , unlike other companies , which you need to pay for signup to earn , this is 100% FREE to signup!! And you can start earning right away!! First you might want to ask your friends to join and earn with you!! Join under me and send me a PM and all of you will receive tips and bonus from me in future Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2nd Step) This is the same as first step and the payout is rather high and works!! I've tried myself personally and will upload the Payment Proof soon as I receive my 1st payment. Join under me and send me a PM and all of you will receive tips and bonus from me in future Smile[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last Step) I'm sure all of you are knowledgeable about Captcha's if you're willing to put on effort and work 2-4 hours a day for this you can earn HUGE BUCKS from solving captcha's for others.Join under me and send me a PM and all of you will receive tips and bonus from me in future Smile[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for taking time to Read This!! Happy earning!! Very Happy Remember to +Rep and Thanks Very Happy

If you're happy with my tutorial , please say thanks !! Very Happy Let's earn together!!

Last edited by arblim on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
arblim
Addicted Member

arblim

[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:42 am

This really works I'm not a scammer , you know me Smile
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 am

Something Seems suspicious About this.
Back to top Go down
arblim
Addicted Member

arblim

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 am

Don't worry Mr .Vex Very Happy
There's nothing to worry about ^-^
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 am

hmm i'm Already an emblem user, but it still seems strange If you ask me....
Back to top Go down
Rick_Mayer

Rick_Mayer

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 am

Lets see. . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Rick_Mayer

Rick_Mayer

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 am

@Vex: do you know any working TP cheats/hacks ???
Back to top Go down
Rick_Mayer

Rick_Mayer

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 am

@arblim: have you done this??? and did you get the emblem???
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 am

Rick_Mayer wrote:
@Vex: do you know any working TP cheats/hacks ???

Currently no.
Back to top Go down
Rick_Mayer

Rick_Mayer

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 am

Man....this thing gonna take a long time...only $3.24 till now lol!
Back to top Go down
moudas
Addicted Member

moudas

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 am

It needs address and i dont trust it.... Sorry! I think there will never be a hack for emblem! BUT if anyone knows one please post!!
Back to top Go down
jazztin1243

jazztin1243

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

i dont think it works. . . .i can reffer one of my dummy accounts. . . . .in one IP. i dont think a real paying site permits this
Back to top Go down
TheBreakIn

TheBreakIn

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

WELL GUYS JUST USE PRIZEREBEL
Back to top Go down
jazztin1243

jazztin1243

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 pm

does that prize rebel really gives pay out?
Back to top Go down
Evilminato
Addicted Member

Evilminato

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm

suspicious
Back to top Go down
D'ShadowZRay
Contributor
Contributor

D'ShadowZRay

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

Work??
Back to top Go down
vampy.killz

vampy.killz

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

did someone tested it?
Back to top Go down
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

Fake. Topic closed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!   [Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Own a Ninja Emblem and Tokens for free in 7 Days!! Guaranteed ,check this out!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top