APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky I_voting_barThe Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky I_voting_barThe Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'ShadowZRay
Contributor
Contributor

D'ShadowZRay

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky   The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky (PSP/ENG/2011)
PSP | Developer: Nihon Falcom Corp. | 1.32 Gb
Genre: RPG
In the peaceful town of Rolent of the Liberl Kingdom, a young girl named Estelle and her friend Joshua, who had been taken in by her family years earlier, prepare to take their first steps to join the legendary guild of the Bracers. Bracers are considered the peacekeepers and protectors of order that owe allegiance to no country or government. In Liberl their guild has flourished since a brief war some ten years prior after an invasion from the Erebonian Empire to the north, and their efforts have made peace a lasting prospect.
In the course of their journey to become full-fledged Bracers, Estelle and Joshua begin to see the peace threatened by a dark side of the ruling government that plots to overthrow the Liberl queen, Alicia. Together they travel the world on their quest to become Bracers and slowly unravel the truth behind the mastermind who seeks to bring war back to their borders.
Game Features:
- The Legend of Heroes Series Returns to PSP in Top Form - After a brief hiatus since its last release in January 2007, this latest The Legend of Heroes title kicks off a new trilogy and brings this innovative RPG series to new heights.
- Amazing Original Soundtrack - Another highly-acclaimed soundtrack from the renowned music department at development house Falcom, 57 original tracks set the mood for this moving tale.
- Dynamic and Unique Strategic Combat System - All enemies are visible on the field map with no random battles, and once an enemy is engaged a strategic turn-based system including character-based, weapon-based, and item-based special skills, and a customizable magic scheme, reveals an engrossing and deep battle system.
- The Biggest Adventure to Ever Appear on a Handheld System - A powerful and emotional main story including a large and well-developed cast of characters combine to make an epic tale spanning well over 50 hours of core gameplay.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DownLoadZ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Press ''+'' If ya Likes ^_^
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top