APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop I_vote_lcap[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop I_voting_bar[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop I_vote_lcap[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop I_voting_bar[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadmau5

Deadmau5

[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop   [Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:24 am

Learn How to Install Add-ons Like Brushes, Shapes, Gradients, Textures, Layer styles and plugins in Adobe Photoshop on Windows and MAC OS Machines.
Hi friends !

As most of you requested for a tutorial on how to install add-ons in Adobe Photoshop, We have made a quick steps Guide below.

# First of all you should extract the zip file After downloading it from our site. You may use a free Zip extraction tool 7-Zip from this page
@ After extraction you will find some of our files. Some can be used directly or some may be required additional installing/loading process in Photoshop. It depends on what you are going to install. Every Add-ons when you extract have a different format/file extraction.

See the list of main add-ones in zip files-

Brushes – *.Abr

Gradients – *.Grd

Shapes – *.Csh

Styles – *.Asl

Swatches – *.Aco

Patterns – *.Pat

Backgrounds and some other graphics are in JPG and PSD which can be easily opened in Photoshop.( Go to File>Open ). There is no need to install these types of graphics. Just Open and use.

There are basically three ways to install add-ons like Brushes, Styles, shapes in Photoshop.

1) The First way -

Let's do with an example with Photoshop Shapes. Download and After extraction Find the Main Add-ons file (In this case *.Csh)

Double click the main files of zip. It will automatically launch Photoshop and load that Add-ons.
Alternatively ~
Just drag this file in Photoshop ( I find this way more convenient when Photoshop is running)

and Now you can see the Add-ons in the related panel/palettes. And Now they are ready to use.

2) The Second way -

Let's do with an example with Photoshop Gradients. Download and After extraction Find the Main Add-ons file (In this case *.Grd) and copy the address where it is located in your Computer Machine.
Now Run the Photoshop Go to Related Add-ons palette. In this case Gradient palette.

Click on the little triangle button and( See the above picture) Click on Load(In this case "Gradients") Now locate the Downloaded file/ Gradient *.Grd file and select it.

Now you will see New Gradients/Add-ons next to the old ones). Now they are ready to be used.

3) The Third way -
The mostly used way to install or load the Goodies / Add-ons is to copy the main add-ons file and paste into the directory (windows machine) explained below -

Brushes(*.abr) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Brushes
Shapes(*.chs) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Custom shapes
Gradients(*.grd) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Gradients
Patterns(*.pat) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Patterns
Styles(*.asl) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Styles
Swatches(*.aco) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Color Swatches
For Mac users Please copy the main files in directory below -

/Users/{username}/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop /Presets/Brushes* (on mac OS X)

After this you can find the Installed Add-ons in Related Photoshop Palette.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/BboyDESTINY

[Tutorial] Learn How to Install Add-ons in Adobe Photoshop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top