APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz I_vote_lcapGreetings From Facebook Gamerz I_voting_barGreetings From Facebook Gamerz I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Greetings From Facebook Gamerz I_vote_lcapGreetings From Facebook Gamerz I_voting_barGreetings From Facebook Gamerz I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Greetings From Facebook Gamerz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rowbvp

rowbvp

Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Facebook Gamerz   Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi guy I'm Ryan from facebook gamerz,I am also a game developer of BIO City Rpg and Pimpin 2.0 I am more then willing to help you guys out in providing fb game cheats/hacks/mods and tips.First of all i like to ask what games are people looking go gain a advantage in. There are many hacks/cheats for fb game all over the net,many require survey's or ways to spam your friends and even if you do this you may still not find the file you are looking for.My best guess there fake! Causing you to waste time.We'll im here to help you save time.

Here a free NINJA WARZ CHEAT click on Daimyo and in the first screen enter this:
up,up,down,down,left,right,lef​t,right,enter That's It enjoy the free Karma

facebook Credits:
Sorry there are none,facebook credits is like facebook money,if you hack it they can sue you,for stealing money.not worth it.Ill add a list of games and what to do to gain free credits. Smile

If you’re tired of accepting several gifts one by one, then you need Universal Gift Collector! Here is a free download,

www hosting14.com/UniversalGiftCollector-setup.exe

So what is your cheat? What do you want to do on fb game? cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebookcheatz.com/
canfire

canfire

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Facebook Gamerz   Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 pm

are there any karma hack for ninja warz?
Back to top Go down
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Facebook Gamerz   Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Hello there Ryan!

I should move this thread to the "Newbies" section.
As it's kinda more of an introduction.
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net
rahyan16
Addicted Member

rahyan16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Facebook Gamerz   Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

karma chea doesnt work
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Facebook Gamerz   Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Welcome to APPZXOR!

All I can tell you is to share and contribute a lot! Don't forget to be active!
If you have hacks for Ninja Saga, please share them with us.

Stay well!

PS: I tried your Karma hack, but it didn't work. Are you sure you wrote it correctly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Facebook Gamerz   Greetings From Facebook Gamerz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Facebook Gamerz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top