APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map I_vote_lcapWarcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map I_voting_barWarcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map I_vote_lcapWarcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map I_voting_barWarcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map   Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am

The game had to be broken down into 5 parts to make it easier to download because of the size of the game
(Second set of links all the way at the bottom)

Links:

Part 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 5: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This game is the free full version of "Warcraft 3 + Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne"
No crack, no patches, and no installation too!
Just download and unrar and play!
100% virus free!

Please enjoy.

Download Tools Needed:

WinRAR (32-bit):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WinRaR (64-bit):

WinRAR is needed to open up the .rar file of which you will be downloading in order to obtain the full free version of "Warcraft 3 + Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne ."

Download + Install Instructions:

1) Download all .rar files Parts 1-5 onto desktop
(Nowhere else unless you know what you're doing)
(MAY TAKE A WHILE TO DOWNLOAD DEPENDING ON YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION!
Estimated to probably take about 10-20 mins each part since it's a big game)

2) Once done, now check all 5 .rar files, there should be other Warcraft 3 rars # 1 - 11 overall of the 5 rars you downloaded, Part 1 containing 1 - 2, Part 2 containing 3 - 4, Part 3 containing 5 - 6, Part 4 containing 7 - 8, and Part 5 containing 9 - 11. Make a new folder on your desktop and extract all rars # 1 - 11 into that ONE single folder.

3) Right click # 1 and extract it onto desktop. Do nothing else, just right click and extract # 1 and # 2 - 11 will automatically be done for you.

4) You should have a Warcraft 3 folder on your desktop after extracting, and bingo, you're done.

5) Play and enjoy.

*Need help?
Message me or leave a comment. Otherwise, enjoy and have a nice game playing

PATCH: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**Had to split Part 5 because MediaFire said it was too big of a file.
Not much of a change. Same directions as before.**

2nd LINKS:

Part 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 5 #1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 5 #2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
gigabyte_xtinct

gigabyte_xtinct

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map   Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm

fully working ba 2?
Back to top Go down
JacksonKillz
Addicted Member

JacksonKillz

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map   Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:17 pm

hey...u Fucking Stupid....DO u have a solution 2 Online Play...For me It never Works...All downloads r Fucked....On Frozen Throne.....Or Ur 2 Fcking stupid 2 Give me a solution...
Back to top Go down
orhunTR
Mega Member

orhunTR

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map   Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Please ban this f*cking jackson
Back to top Go down
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map   Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 am

JacksonKillz wrote:
hey...u Fucking Stupid....DO u have a solution 2 Online Play...For me It never Works...All downloads r Fucked....On Frozen Throne.....Or Ur 2 Fcking stupid 2 Give me a solution...

If you want to play it online download this client here

orhunTR wrote:
Please ban this f*cking jackson

I already requested Appz and neosnk to ban this user and neonsk banned him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map   Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne w/ DotA Map

View previous topic View next topic Back to top