APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! I_vote_lcapWinners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! I_voting_barWinners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! I_vote_lcapWinners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! I_voting_barWinners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest!   Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 am

Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Appzfo11

Hello,

Our Banner and Userbar Designing Contest has finally ended.

The contest was started 10 days ago ( 5th August 2011 ).
Banner & Userbar Designing Contest
Artworks here

Thank you for participating! The winners are below :

Banner Design

Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Appzxorlebar
The Winner of the best Banner Design goes to Leon26. Congratulations Leon26! You did well. Keep it up.

Userbar Design

Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest! Appzxorbackbar2nd

The next category is the best Userbar Design which is surprisingly also won by Leon26. Due to his incredible commitment towards this contest. There's no doubt at all of picking him as a winner for both categories. He surely deserved this. Congratulations once again.

He/she will earn 200 reputation points, a Contest Winner Award and be a part of our new GFX team

You can check out his artworks thread here. We are removing this forum soon. So don't be surprised when the link is dead.

Honestly, You all did pretty good. I am already grateful of you all atleast trying and participating. Thank you very much! For those who didn't won, Don't worry we're still having events and contests like these soon. Don't give up.

Although, a small number participated, this is one big step for us to grow this community atleast for me. I hope you all participate in later events we're having. As you know, We'll be having Moderator Applicants section soon, yeah so stay tuned.

Keep contributing and posting! Once again, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net

Winners of Banner and Userbar Designing Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top