APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ I_vote_lcapMagic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ I_voting_barMagic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ I_vote_lcapMagic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ I_voting_barMagic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'ShadowZRay
Contributor
Contributor

D'ShadowZRay

Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Empty
PostSubject: Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~   Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Magic : The Gathering 2012 (PC/FullIso/Multi)
Game Platforme(s) : PC | Language : Multi (5) | Release Date : Jun 15, 2011
Publisher : Wizards of the Coast | Developer : Stainless Games | Genre : Card Battle
Size : 720 Mb

It's hard to believe that Magic: The Gathering is almost 20 years old. The revolutionary collectible card game has had a massive influence on games, both tabletop and electronic alike, and it continues to drive at the forefront of an industry it established. For all of its popularity, however, it's not an easy experience to translate into video game form. While Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 doesn't offer all of the varied nuances and experiences that make the physical version of Magic so compelling, it does a serviceable job of translating the card game into a quick, easy-to-play format that casual players and veterans alike can enjoy--provided they can get past some of its caveats.

The rules of Magic: the Gathering involve players drawing magic power from varied sources, casting environment-altering spells, summoning creatures and fighters big and small, conjuring powerful magical artifacts, and using them to beat the crap out of each other. There's far more nuance than that, of course; there are several different "colors" of spells with varied strengths and weaknesses, as well as numerous types of monsters and items with distinct traits and abilities. Magic is a strategic and competitive game that requires a great deal of forethought and reaction.

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 simplifies things somewhat from the original card game by making the complex structure of Magic more palatable to newcomers and casual players. Rather than carefully choosing and constructing your deck of tricks card by card, you play one of several different preconstructed decks with distinct play styles, advantages, and drawbacks. As you play through the various single-player modes, you unlock new decks to use, as well as earn additional cards to augment each deck. Play itself is also streamlined and simplified, as DotP 2012 consolidates certain beginning and end phases of turns in the regular game into two "main" phases with a combat phase in between. While hardcore Magic players might balk at the changes--the inability to create a custom deck from scratch, in particular, will certainly turn off a few veterans--they help make the game a lot easier to dive into for a general audience.

There are numerous play modes available in DotP 2012. In Campaign mode you battle computer opponents, earning new decks and additional cards as you progress. In between matches are also optional, clever puzzle challenges that set up an established game situation--usually disadvantageous to you--that ask you to make smart use of the game rules and card abilities to turn it around. Going through the standard Campaign mode will also unlock Archenemy mode, which is new to the 2012 edition of the game. In this mode, you and two computer-controlled players take on a single, highly powered opponent who can bend certain rules and play powerful, environment-altering "scheme" cards each turn. There's also Revenge mode, where the opponents you beat come back with bigger, more powerful decks. Unlike many other games in the card battle genre, there's no overarching story or any sort of dialogue with characters going on during the campaign; you just beat one guy and move on to the next. It's a bit of a disappointment because it would have been nice to interact, even superficially, with the world of Magic: the Gathering's interesting characters and settings.

If you don't feel like trudging through the campaign, there is a quick-play mode that will let you set up a game against up to four computer opponents in a standard winner-takes-all competition. The variant modes are more interesting, however; besides Archenemy, there's also Two-Headed Giant, a two-versus-two team competition where you and a computer-controlled buddy (or a local player) combine forces and share a life pool while taking on an opposing two-player team. Competitive play against other human opponents is the biggest draw, however, and it's done quite well. You can play either standard or ranked matches against friends or random players in any of the available game variants (though Archenemy, due to its nature, is unavailable for ranked play). Getting a group of friends together to play good-natured matches against each other or collaborate in one of the team play modes is tons of fun, but going up against random opponents is still something of a crapshoot. A common complaint in the last iteration was that players would disconnect if they started to lose a ranked match. "Cord pulling" out of a match in DotP 2012 is now counted as a loss toward a player who disconnects, but there are still other ways to grief an opponent, including stalling for as much time as possible. Online bugs also seemed to be present in rare cases, as we encountered a match where the game simply stalled forever as a player tried to activate a card ability, forcing us to concede.

Setup Instruction

1- Extract Rar File
2- Mount ISO file with DAEMON Tools (Or whatever)
3- Click "Setup.exe" to Instal the Game
4- Copy All Content "SKIDROW" Folder to the Folder Game Directory
5- Play & Have Fun .................... Enjoy

ScreenshotZ
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
peca101

peca101

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~   Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

You should play counter strike the world's best online shooting game ........It rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
D'ShadowZRay
Contributor
Contributor

D'ShadowZRay

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~   Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm just sharing here..some members love card battle game,and others love shooting,fighting and otherZ
Back to top Go down
peca101

peca101

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~   Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 pm

i know i'm just saying
Back to top Go down
D'ShadowZRay
Contributor
Contributor

D'ShadowZRay

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~   Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Okay2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~   Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic The Gathering 2012 ~D'S~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top