APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_vote_lcap[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_voting_bar[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_vote_lcap[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_voting_bar[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 am

First of all, to download a torrent you need a program for downloading torrent files, such as BitTorrent and µTorrent. You can download them for free:

Links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

System requirements: no special requirements (only good internet connection)

Steps (using a BitTorrent):

1. Searching for requested torrent - In your search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo!,...) type in what you are searching for and add a keyword "torrent" or "torrent download". After you do this, you will get many results. Click the link below to see top 35 torrent sites:

+ this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Finding what you need - After you find what you want, look how many seeders that torrent has (More it has, it's better = download is faster). Sometimes torrent files are marked as "trusted" and these are the safest for downloading. Don't forget to look at the comments, see what others who downloaded that file say about it. Now if you want to download that torrent, click "Download torrent" button.

3. Adding .torrent file to BitTorrent - Download will be done shortly and after that double click the torrent file you downloaded. When the window opens, click OK and your download will start. Note that downloading takes time. Also note that if your torrent become red, something's wrong with your connection or the torrent is dead. It must be blue. You can stop, pause and resume download any time you want, it won't affect you download.

4. Finish - After the downloading is finished, program will start to seed it (you'll become seeder). You can seed if you want, but it will reduce your internet speed, so do it on your own. You can stop seeding by doing this: Right click on your torrent>Remove and>Delete .torrent. or >Delete .torrent + Data, but the 2nd one will erase the data you downloaded too.

5. All done! - After all this you can access to the content of the file you downloaded. Default download destination is "Downloads" folder in your "My Documents".

Some additional info:

Seeders are people who have already downloaded the file and are uploading them the more seeders the faster the download will go

Leechers are people who are sharing what they have and are downloading what you have

Peers are same as seeders, but they haven't downloaded that torrent 100%.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope I helped. If you have some questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by [Detheroc_93] on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 pm

You can find a tutorial here too:

Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

1st post is updated. Hope it's not too hard to understand.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Tnx.. This is ur promise.. + for u dude.. Love u all.. Mwah..
Back to top Go down
shinyitzuki12
Addicted Member

shinyitzuki12

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Thnx [Detheroc_93] cheers cheers "+" for u
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shinyitzuki12
tae
Mega Member

tae

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 am

GUYS YOU CAN SPEED UP YOUR TORRENT DOWNLOADS.

download the TorrentFreak BitTorrent Speed Tips 101.pdf below

Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Thanks for your support.
I found another tutorial, but I think it's kinda old. However it's still useful. It has some additional info about downloading.

Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 pm

tae wrote:
GUYS YOU CAN SPEED UP YOUR TORRENT DOWNLOADS.

download the TorrentFreak BitTorrent Speed Tips 101.pdf below

These are nice tips. + for you!
Back to top Go down
.karius™

.karius™

Location : In your screen In your screen In your screen In your screen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:47 am

` wow nice,, +

Im using Internet Download Manager

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top