APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ I_vote_lcap~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ I_voting_bar~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ I_vote_lcap~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ I_voting_bar~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uRBAN dAMAGE

uRBAN dAMAGE

~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~   ~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 pm

This comes in handy for some of us. I don't always use Micosoft based PC's I lean more towards Linux but there are time when in Windows this little trick comes in handy. Sure it's not that hard to open up a cmd prompt but the problem is, when a command prompt window is launched, the default path is normally the system path or the user profile's path. Then we have to do all the "cd" commands to change the directories to the path we want. Doing this will add an option called "Command Prompt" when you right-click on a folder in Windows. With this option, a Command Prompt Window will launch and its current directory will be the path to the folder you've selected. Very Happy
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Start > Run
2. Enter "regedit" and hit Enter
3. Expand to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell"
4. Right-click on "shell" and select New > Key
5. Make sure a new key is created under "shell". Change the name of this key to "Command Prompt"
6. Right-click on this new key "Command Prompt" and select New > Key
7. Change the name of this key to "command"
8. You get something like this below

Spoiler:

9. Double-click on the "(Default)" text on the right window to bring up the edit box
10. Enter this text into the Value Data field: cmd.exe "%1"
11. Click OK and close the registry.

The out come:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

An opened CMD to the file/folder you want to access bounce
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~   ~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:53 am

Don't really need this, but keep it up! You're doing well.
Back to top Go down

~ Command Prompt on Right-Click ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top