APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook I_vote_lcap[Request] Enable Payment Facebook I_voting_bar[Request] Enable Payment Facebook I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[Request] Enable Payment Facebook I_vote_lcap[Request] Enable Payment Facebook I_voting_bar[Request] Enable Payment Facebook I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[Request] Enable Payment Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[N]ightwatcher
Addicted Member

[N]ightwatcher

[Request] Enable Payment Facebook Empty
PostSubject: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi I need some help with this.
My Payment option was disabled on Facebook

Quote :
Unusual payment activity has been detected on your account. As a
security precaution, your ability to purchase or use Facebook Credits
has been disabled. For more information, please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

That's the message, any solution plz?

I really need to buy tokens.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Maybe U Hacked An Credit Card Or WHat?
Back to top Go down
[N]ightwatcher
Addicted Member

[N]ightwatcher

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Nsph (Sharingan.Hacker) wrote:
Maybe U Hacked An Credit Card Or WHat?

no I was going to buy tokens, but the message apears Shocked
Back to top Go down
X-Master97

X-Master97

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 am

how about you click account setting and then click payment and try adjust your payment option
Back to top Go down
http://Suhailxmaster-cns.blogspot.com
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:13 am

It means you have tried to cheat the payment ONCE, and now you can't purchase any tokens Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
X-Master97

X-Master97

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:43 am

Wow try to cheat the payment...i hope i got that hack and its permanent
Back to top Go down
http://Suhailxmaster-cns.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Enable Payment Facebook   [Request] Enable Payment Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Request] Enable Payment Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top