APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... I_vote_lcapHELP: NS PH base buy emblem... I_voting_barHELP: NS PH base buy emblem... I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... I_vote_lcapHELP: NS PH base buy emblem... I_voting_barHELP: NS PH base buy emblem... I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiRaoulOh
Mega Member

SiRaoulOh

HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Empty
PostSubject: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:01 am

im in Philippines, and i want to acquire ninja emblem thru legal way.

i want to know which payment i will use the most cheap one and easier one...

1. thru G-CASH
2. FB Credits (via LU card or Mobuis Card)
3. Ultimate Game Card
4. Western Union

and can you teach mo how to pay also tnx...ill give + to everyone who will help me..

ONE more if ill make payment do payment NOW automatically i BECOME EMBLEM user or ill wait for several day for DEVS confirmation if they accept my payment...

tnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I think that the best way to buy Emblem is via Facebook Credits. You have a chance to get Emblem instantly, no need to wait.
Back to top Go down
Dkid
Ultra Member

Dkid

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:45 am

Yup. Detheroc is right.
Facebook Credits is much more faster. Wink I prefer Fbc too.
Back to top Go down
SiRaoulOh
Mega Member

SiRaoulOh

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:05 am

@Dkid & @Detheroc

can you have som print screen where do i can find buying emblem thru FB credits coz i cant find in the list of payment..
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:24 pm

This is the link for buying Emblem: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I'm not sure where did option to buy Emblem via FB credits gone. I'll search for it and I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
SiRaoulOh
Mega Member

SiRaoulOh

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:27 pm

[Detheroc_93] wrote:
This is the link for buying Emblem: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I'm not sure where did option to buy Emblem via FB credits gone. I'll search for it and I'll tell you.

tnx bro,,,my FB credit as of now is near 200....pls inform me if you found it.

Back to top Go down
Dkid
Ultra Member

Dkid

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:08 pm

It's simple.
When you have 200 fbc already just go to the link which Detheroc gave, then select Ninja Emblem, click continue. After a couple of seconds, you will be receiving your Ninja Emblem Wink
Be intel bro, it's just like searching on Google how to kill Bieber. Laughing
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Dkid wrote:
It's simple.
When you have 200 fbc already just go to the link which Detheroc gave, then select Ninja Emblem, click continue. After a couple of seconds, you will be receiving your Ninja Emblem Wink
Be intel bro, it's just like searching on Google how to kill Bieber. Laughing

I thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...   HELP: NS PH base buy emblem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP: NS PH base buy emblem...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top