APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking I_vote_lcap[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking I_voting_bar[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking I_vote_lcap[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking I_voting_bar[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Empty
PostSubject: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 am

The Hacker's Underground Book Uploaded by: skyfree2421

The Hacker’s Underground Handbook will guide you through password hacking, windows hacking, malware, phising, web hacking, network hacking and Linux (intro, installation, etc). All this material fully packed with images, thus being a top step-by-step guide, on the course of which you cannot fail.
The Hacker's Underground Handbook which contains information unknown to 99.9% of the world will teach you the hacker's ways.

A great starting book which will guide you in the right direction, helping you understand the basic concepts of computer security and matters that you should take in consideration.

How will the skills uncovered in this handbook affect me?

- You will learn all the hackers underground tricks and learn to apply them in real world situations.
- You will be put into a hackers mindset and learn to think like one.
- By Learning how a hacker thinks and acts, you will be able to protect yourself from future hack attacks.
- You will aquire knowledge nonexistant to 99.9% of the people in the world!
- This Underground handbook may get you interested in pursuing a career as an Ethical Hacker.

Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CEH Best Hacking Book 2010 Uploaded by: kickvn

Learn how to identify security risks to networks and computers as you prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker version 6 (CEHv6) exam. This in-depth guide thoroughly covers all exam objectives and topics, while showing you how Black Hat hackers think, helping you spot vulnerabilities in systems, and preparing you to beat the bad guys at their own game. Inside, you'll find:
*Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
*Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
*Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
*Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
*Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
*A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective

Download Links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hacker's Delight Uploaded by: lucas2110

Information:
These are the timesaving techniques relished by computer hackers--those devoted and persistent code developers who seek elegant and efficient ways to build better software. The truth is that much of the computer programmer's job involves a healthy mix of arithmetic and logic. In Hacker's Delight, veteran programmer Hank Warren shares the tricks he has collected from his considerable experience in the worlds of application and system programming. Most of these techniques are eminently practical, but a few are included just because they are interesting and unexpected. The resulting work is an irresistible collection that will help even the most seasoned programmers better their craft.

Topics covered include:

- A broad collection of useful programming tricks
- Small algorithms for common tasks
- Power-of-2 boundaries and bounds checking
- Rearranging bits and bytes
- Integer division and division by constants
- Some elementary functions on integers
- Gray code
- Hilbert's space-filling curve
- And even formulas for prime numbers!

Hacker’s Black Book Uploaded by:rockylook33

- Trick of the internet gurus.
- Hackers survival guide
- Hacking for dummies 2
- Hacking into computer systems
- Maximum security - A hacker’s guide

This unique hacker report is NOT available in any bookstore. And you’ll find nothing similiar Easy to understand with many examples. Every day you hear in the daily news about hackers, virus, worms and trojans, SUB7, TCP, IP, PING, spoofing, sniffing, DDOS attacks, …? And you don’t know exactly what it is and how hackers do that. Don’t rest a “lamer”, Hacker’s Blackbook let’s you know and discovers many secrets.

Incredible how easy hacking and cracking is! The book shows how simple you can use these programs. Scary? Sure, you must be carefull. The ONLINE READERS AREA and the CD-ROM helps and provides “clean” files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: neosnk35 for giving me the inspiration to post this lol!

Last edited by amt.DotA on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Appzwesley29
Contributor
Contributor

Appzwesley29

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:07 am

dont understand
Back to top Go down
http://appzwesley.blogspot.com/
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:46 am

juschelle wrote:
dont understand

Download anything of your choice and use Adobe Reader to read this E-Books
-.-
Back to top Go down
danzsiparepare

danzsiparepare

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 am

thanks for sharing amt....=))
Back to top Go down
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

danzsiparepare wrote:
thanks for sharing amt....=))

No problemo Smile
Back to top Go down
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm

In bec0ming a hacker you must have ur own pc,, .it much better. You can easily practice ur self.
Back to top Go down
samforkens

samforkens

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am

i want the hackers underground book ...cool .. ^^
Back to top Go down
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 am

wafumon wrote:
In bec0ming a hacker you must have ur own pc,, .it much better. You can easily practice ur self.

Yea. I have my own PC. Do you?

samforkens wrote:
i want the hackers underground book ...cool .. ^^

Me too Smile
Back to top Go down
njezmar

njezmar

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:39 am

Sir The Hacker's Underground Book's link is dead could you give another link? tnx
Back to top Go down
Doomz
Mega Member

Doomz

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:48 am

nc
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WeskerDoomz
14egie
Contributor
Contributor

14egie

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 am

already have
Back to top Go down
ikmal009

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm

THANKS
Back to top Go down
NS-4Eyes
Addicted Member

NS-4Eyes

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 am

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:20 pm

actually this is for hacking what? example?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:47 pm

njezmar wrote:
Sir The Hacker's Underground Book's link is dead could you give another link? tnx

Added a new link like last year.

ShadowSonic wrote:
actually this is for hacking what? example?

Like, putting viruses, hacking files (deleting, renaming, etc.) and making fun or pranking your friends. Very Happy But USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Back to top Go down
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 pm

This Thing Looks GOOD Very Happy + FOr you
Back to top Go down
http://appzleon.blogspot.com/
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 am

Mr.Leon26 wrote:
This Thing Looks GOOD Very Happy + FOr you

Well, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking   [E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[E-Books] All You Need To Know About Hacking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Tricks & Tutorials-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com