APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion I_vote_lcap[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion I_voting_bar[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion I_vote_lcap[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion I_voting_bar[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Empty
PostSubject: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 am

This the only thing that i want to suggest to have this section.
I will share all my .NET hack there also Webhosting premium accounts.

I would love to share it now. But there is no room for this kinda hacks that i made. I can't share it to facebook section cuz its for facebook hacks only. In random chat its kinda lonely there cuz only few of the member's come there.
So i'm suggesting to Sr. Larz that to have that section.

Hoping that this will be coming soon...
MORE POWER APPZXOR!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 am

I sent the request to sir Lars. Wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks "+" for you again.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 am

No problem! We need good suggestions... and sir Lars activity to make them possible! XD
And maybe another Admin like neosnk35 was once.
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 am

So what would i do?
Back to top Go down
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 am

Implemented Smile
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 am

Ok! Thanks! I already see the section now...
Thanks i will now start sharing ok?
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 am

i will..
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

^^
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 am

the section is now quite improving thanks Sr. Larz.
One thing is missing a
Moderator in that section.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:27 am

Topic locked
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 am

Don't see it locked.

It's locked now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion   [SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] About adding "Tools and Programs" in off-topic discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top