APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! I_vote_lcapAppzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! I_voting_barAppzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! I_vote_lcapAppzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! I_voting_barAppzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Empty
PostSubject: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi! guys this my collection of downloader's and more are still coming just support this post. Hope you will get to use of this.

Information:
[*] Builded proxy
[*] Fast download
[*] Nice GUI
[*] More coming...

Instruction:
1st: Click connect and wait about a sec.
2nd: Put your link in the textbox
3rd: Hit navigate and wait about a min.
4th: Hit download.
5th: Enjoy!
6th: Support me as a Mod. in this section (xD)

Screenshot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download link: (Sorry about the links i just need money to buy sharecash account)
Filesonic downloader
Spoiler:

Wupload downloader
Spoiler:

Virus scan:
Filesonic downloader
Spoiler:
Wupload downloader
Spoiler:

COMING SOON:
Hotfile downloader
Fileserve downloader
Megaupload download
(Soon) AIO downloader include (survey sites just like Sharecash,Fileace,Dengee etc.)

Credits to:
Me! (For coding it. And for the premium acc.)
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Nice! Keep it up!

You got my support, as always!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Welcome happy to serve. Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Why not make like this :

The download is connected to appzxor user database.. and only users on appzxor can access to it...so they cant leech it easily ... (:

but , it must be hard to get in the database XD
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:51 pm

If Sr. larz give me the source code of the login page i will add a login box for appzxor member.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm

starcraft0333 wrote:
If Sr. larz give me the source code of the login page i will add a login box for appzxor member.

Why don't you contact him via PM?
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Too lazy dude.
He might reject me?
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 pm

He will never do such a thing if it benefits the forum, believe me!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

hm...
Thinking...
Maybe you ask him by the way you are his best MOD.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Well, sure. If I got right, you need the source code for login page, right? Just make me know what I need to ask him. I need to go now, so I will send him a PM on next login. See you!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 pm

The element codes like this:
<form action="/post" method="post" name="post" onsubmit="return vB_Editor['text_editor'].prepare_submit(0, 0)
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

OK, I'll ask him.

PS: PM sent. Wait for reply.
Back to top Go down
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Well I am on it. Thanks Detheroc.

@starcraft

Please PM me with further details.
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net
z_f
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

z_f

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Appz-ShadowSonic wrote:
Why not make like this :

The download is connected to appzxor user database.. and only users on appzxor can access to it...so they cant leech it easily ... (:

but , it must be hard to get in the database XD

its sound hard man,,

but keep going on starscraft

i'm kinda like your section and post..
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

z_f wrote:

its sound hard man,,

but keep going on starscraft

i'm kinda like your section and post..

He's doing great, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
z_f
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

z_f

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

[Detheroc_93] wrote:

He's doing great, isn't he?

Are you kidding..

He's doing so great..,
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!   Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 am

See this and give feedback. I have done it myself.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I kinda open all the elements of this site and search the login source.
Its not that hard just need practice on HTML
Back to top Go down

Appzxor downloader's (Filesonic and Wupload downloader by starcraft0333) LIMITED ONLY!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top