APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] I_vote_lcapAnonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] I_voting_barAnonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] I_vote_lcapAnonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] I_voting_barAnonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
123basit123

123basit123

Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]   Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Anonymous Emailer v2.1 By XxNightmar3xX [Working Version]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous Emailer 2.1 [Working Version]

This is an Anonymous Emailer that I am giving to the public for FREE! This works and it send the email to the inbox NOT the spam/junk folder (You may have to play around with the sender email address so it goes to the inbox! for example don't use and @live.com sending address if you are emailing a @live.com email account!). With this Anonymous Emailer you can email about 20 people at once by typing the first email in to the "To:" box and then pressing enter and adding the second and so on (like a column). You also don't have to put a name if your don't want to (just leave it blank). This is NOT a virus or ANY TYPE OF MALWARE VIRUS SCAN ON JOTTI BELOW! So Have Fun Guys!

Dependencies: .Net Framework 2.0

Virus Scan:
Code:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/7246386709d8847011b332d948ca2c44f531c877

Download:
Code:
http://adf.ly/4LX6x
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/2UCxH
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]   Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Sounds nice! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]   Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Few feature's but still dangerous i can share a big feature's i think this isn't very useful though.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
pizi99

pizi99

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]   Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 pm

can i know what use of this?

sorry coz noob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pizistuff.blogspot.com
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]   Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Well, it spam a message where you want to message it.
example is :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Put a subject, add the message then send. You can try it in your dummy acc . And came from a good result by viewing your inbox and see. xD
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]   Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Emailer v2.1 [Working Version]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Tools and Programs-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com