APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device I_vote_lcapHow to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device I_voting_barHow to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device I_vote_lcapHow to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device I_voting_barHow to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Empty
PostSubject: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:05 pm

The iPhone Dev-Team has done it again: iOS 5 has been out for only a week or so, but the group has already come up with a tethered jailbreak for devices running Apple's latest software. Here's how to jailbreak your iOS 5 device using the iPhone Dev-Team's Redsn0w tool.

Jailbreaking an iPhone allows users to gain root access to the device, as well as to install unauthorized applications. You might not know that Apple has a stringent App Store policy, and that it routinely rejects apps for a number of reasons, including smuttiness and other "content issues." Jailbreaking your iPhone will let you download unauthorized content from Cydia, which is the jailbroken equivalent of the App Store (don't worry--you'll still be able to use the real App Store).

For the first time, users do not need to manually supply their device's IPSW file. What this means for you is that the new Redsn0w jailbreak is extremely quick and easy to perform on any iOS 5 device (minus the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4S). The Dev-Team is working on an untethered jailbreak, but for now the tethered version is all that's available.

Can I Jailbreak My iOS Device?
Currently this jailbreak works only with the following devices (all must be running iOS 5):

iPod Touch 3G
iPod Touch 4G
iPad (original)
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4 (AT&T/Verizon)
At the moment no jailbreak is available for the iPad 2 running iOS 5, or the new iPhone 4S.

The Risks of Jailbreaking
This jailbreak is currently incompatible with phones that have unlockable basebands. Do not try this if your phone has an unlockable baseband (and you want to keep it that way). Your baseband is unlockable/unlocked if you can use it on any (GSM, or SIM-card-using) network. You do not want to use this method if you either purchased an unlocked iPhone from Apple or unlocked your iPhone using a tool such as Ultrasn0w.

This is a tethered jailbreak, which means that each time you reboot your iOS device, you'll need to have it connected to a computer running Redsn0w, the jailbreak program. Basically, you won't be able to reboot the device if you're not close to your computer, so keep that in mind.

Before you do anything (even update to iOS 5), be sure to back up your device. How you back up depends on what type of data you have on your phone; I had a lot of photos, for instance, so I used Image Capture on my Mac to save all of my pictures to my computer.

When you jailbreak your iOS device, you risk turning your new toy into a paperweight--and if you accidentally brick your iDevice, Apple probably won't help you out. I've never had any problems with jailbreaking, but that doesn't mean you won't, so proceed cautiously.

Download redsn0w from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Open it and put your device to DFU Mode. But first Click Jailbreak Power Off Device and Watch the Steps. After that, you jailbroke your device.

For Pictures Regarding Jailbreaking Please Visit Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:06 pm

nyc bro!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Keep it up! It's you who wanted this section!
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Yup! Keep on goin. We have the same responsibility in our request Section. xD
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm

I can't moderate this section all I can do is read. i can't like Lock or move anything here. Sad
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Well, I'll try to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device   How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Jailbreak Your iOS 5 Device

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Gadgets & Tech-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com