APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  I_vote_lcapLogin To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  I_voting_barLogin To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  I_vote_lcapLogin To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  I_voting_barLogin To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Empty
PostSubject: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:39 am

Once you may have desired to login to same site with multiple usernames. This time you want to do something nasty, or increase your productivity in a forum. Your basic techie mind will say to open the entire installed browsers and also enable private browsing for each of them.

For example, open Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet explorer all at once and login to the site with different user name from each browser. You’ll be able to use 3 usernames. Again open private browsing and login to the same site with another 3 new usernames. This time you’ll have 6 user logins in same site.

You might be quite familiar with the above trick but the main drawback is – you’ll lose your processing power since 3 browsers are working actively. And this might not be practical to you if you have low system specs.

But with some extension added to Firefox, you can do it all in one browser. Multifox is an extension that allows Firefox to connect to websites using different user names. Simultaneously! For example, if you have multiple Gmail accounts, you can open them all at the same time. Each Firefox window, managed by Multifox, accesses an account without interfering each other.
s have a try to Multifox

To install Multifox add-on in your Firefox, go to Multifox Homepage and click on Install Extension button. Be sure that you are browsing from Mozilla Firefox (not Firefox 4 Beta). Multifox is not supported in Firefox 4 Beta versions.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Install it as you do with other Firefox Extensions, for more clarification see the image steps below:
And Restart your Firefox.
Now you’ve successfully installed new extension to your Firefox.
Let’s play with it.
Go to File and click on New Identity Profile.

This will open a new window of Firefox Browser. Make note of that 2 at the most right corner of the address bar.
This says that it’s the second window. Opening the new tab or new window with Browser window 2, you’ll have the same session for all the new windows and tabs.

But in case you repeat the same process (Go to File and click on New Identity Profile), you’ll have another new session browser with 3 indicated in it.

In this way you can access unlimited number of accounts in same website with different username. For example, if you need to access 5 Gmail accounts you will need 5 windows with different identity profiles.
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:39 am

Topic moved to "General Discussion" section.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
imanoob987
Mega Member

imanoob987

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:41 am

Thanks! I really need this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 am

Its more noticeable here.
Back to top Go down
MrHazama
Mega Member

MrHazama

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:49 am

Nice share.
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:51 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks for sharing. I really needed this! + for you!
Back to top Go down
z_f
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

z_f

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 am

Great.,.

Its hard to open Chrome and Mozilla

Since I have two Facebook account

But I can't see your image dude,.

Can you repload it,.

Razz
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Well, i can see mine.
Back to top Go down
z_f
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

z_f

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Hahak,.,

Anyway + for you
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox    Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login To Same Site With Multiple Account Using Firefox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top