APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) I_vote_lcapLegal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) I_voting_barLegal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) I_vote_lcapLegal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) I_voting_barLegal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Empty
PostSubject: Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire)   Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Siri for iDevice!!
Keep in mind, I will not hold or be accounted for any damage caused to your iDevice. This is merely for educational purposes. This is legal thanks to Apple releasing an iPhone 4S firmware with decrypted files.
Requirements:
1.Jailbroken iOS Device tethered (NOT semi-tethered) running the iOS 5.0 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] firmware ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).
2.An iPhone 4S or access to a friends iPhone 4S to obtain 4 unique keys –
assistantID, speechID, validationdata and finally x-ace-host ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).
3.A Siri proxy server.
After you jailbreak your iDevice, Steps can be found here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Note: If you do not have an iPhone 4S, or find it
too complicated to setup a Proxy Server, wait a few days and I am sure
people will release their own 3rd party proxy servers for people to
connect to.
If you would like to learn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] install the Spire Cydia tweak to use Siri on your older iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad then you can follow this Spire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] guide.

How To Install Spire Cydia Tweak:

Step 1: The first thing you will need to do is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad running the iOS 5.0 or the iOS 5.0.1 firmware.

Note: At this time the Spire Cydia tweak is not compatible with the Semi-Tethered iOS 5/iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak.

Step 2: Once you have a Jailbroken iDevice running
the iOS 5.0/iOS 5.0.1 firmware you will need to launch Cydia from your
SpringBoard (homescreen).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 3: With Cydia up and running you will need to go into the Search tab and type in: Spire

Step 4: When you see Spire come up on Cydia’s search
results you will need to click on it, read through the
warnings/descriptions, and then install it to your iPhone, iPod Touch or
iPad.

Note: The Spire Cydia tweak uses about 100 MB of data, so please connect to Wi-Fi before installing.

Step 5: Once the Spire Cydia tweak has been
installed to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad you will need to reboot and
then obviously boot tethered using a Jailbreaking tool like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](You can find guide from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

Step 6: Upon rebooting your iDevice into a usable state you will need to launch the Settings.app and go into the Spire tab.

Step 7: From the Spire tab in the Settings.app you
will see a text area to enter a Proxy Host. This can be a proxy host
created by you (as explained in the Requirements section at the top of
this how to guide), or a 3rd party proxy host that you have access to.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Note: As we mentioned previously, if you wait a few
days I am sure people will start to release URL’s to their Proxy Servers
for people to connect to. Please check our Spire Porxy Server list
section by clicking here.

Step 8 ) – With the Spire Cydia tweak now configured properly you
should be able to use Siri on your older iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

Congratulations! You have just installed the Spire Cydia tweak to your older iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

Agian thanks Ryan Petrich and Chpwn make this happened.
For more information: Please Visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Legal Siri Port on iPhone 4S avaible for older iDevices. (Codename Spire)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top