APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! I_vote_lcapPSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! I_voting_barPSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! I_vote_lcapPSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! I_voting_barPSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeaTheKiD
Mega Member

DeaTheKiD

PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Empty
PostSubject: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:10 pm

I have a PSP GO Problem Its been 2 years i cant use it...I try Here if can someone can help me!!

Here's The Problem: When im Turn On My PSP GO i only see The Green Light and Black Screen..PSP CAN FIX IT WITH PANDORA BATTERY BUT PSP GO HAVE NO PANDORA BATTERRY...

Cause : I put some plugin in my Psp Go called DualBoot??

Wish It was Fix!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Flash.Xtream.DeaTheKiD
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 pm

There is a way to fix it, you can fix it via CXMB!

You need a ctf theme, and cxmb on the m2 stick. But it wont work, when an incompatible plugin from m2/interal storage is the source of the semibrick...
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
DeaTheKiD
Mega Member

DeaTheKiD

PostSubject: Re: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Thats The Problem I put the Plugin In the Main memory Of my PSP not in Memory Stick!!!

What Do i do on My PSP GO If its Fully Briked? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Flash.Xtream.DeaTheKiD
MrHazama
Mega Member

MrHazama

PostSubject: Re: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 pm

I know you're rich!
Buy the Pandora Battery. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 pm

DeaTheKiD wrote:
Thats The Problem I put the Plugin In the Main memory Of my PSP not in Memory Stick!!!

What Do i do on My PSP GO If its Fully Briked? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

To the OP looks like you have earned yourself a brick, but have you tried with the memory card out of it? In else i don't know how to help you.
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 pm

well then try this : TAKE OUT YOUR MEMORY STICK
if you installed a new plugin that might be the problem (a false plugin)
good thing with the dual boot is that it DOES NOT access you psp's FLASH0
so to get rid of it all you have to do is TAKE out your MEMORY STICK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!   PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSP GO Problem!! Really Need A Help !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top