APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  I_vote_lcapHere is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  I_voting_barHere is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  I_vote_lcapHere is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  I_voting_barHere is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Empty
PostSubject: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm

By Doing THis Use Need
Textbox
Buttons
Button1 (Change to Navigate)
Button2 (Change to Download)

Let's The Coding Part....

You Need To Imports This :-
Code:
using System.Net;

After the Public Class Add This Code :-
Code:
dynamic Iclick = null;
dynamic submit = null;

Click the Navigate Button Add This Code :-
Code:
private void Button1_Click(System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(TextBox1.Text)) {
Interaction.MsgBox("Please enter a valid URL");
} else {
WebBrowser1.Navigate(TextBox1.Text);
Interaction.MsgBox("Succesfully navigated, please wait!");
Timer1.Start();
}
}

After the Documents Completed Navigating to Your Url (Goto the Download Page)
Code:
private void WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(System.Object sender, System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs e)
{
Iclick = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("Image19");
submit = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("button");
if ((WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Close"))) {
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("dark").InvokeMember("click");
}
}

It is Only for Mirror So Add This Code (If Sharecash.org Link Enter Popup Message)
Code:
private void TextBox1_TextChanged(System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
string str1 = (TextBox1.Text);
if (str1.Contains("sharecash")) {
Interaction.MsgBox("You must make your link a mirror!");
TextBox1.Text = "";
}
}

On The Download Button Add This Final Code:-

Code:
private void Button2_Click(System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
Iclick.InvokeMember("click");
var _with1 = WebBrowser1.Document;
_with1.All("prem_username").InnerText = "l33ts";
// replace l33ts with your username
_with1.All("prem_password").InnerText = "l33ts";
// replace l33ts with your password
submit.InvokeMember("click");
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Its mess up. Try to fix does
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm

what do you mean ??
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 pm

I mean add the code step by step
Example :
Button 1
[code ]msgbox("starcraft0333 was here" , "Title") [/code]

Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 pm

yeh tell clearly d steps nd how to do dem so dat non coders can do it too
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Appz-starcraft0333 wrote:
I mean add the code step by step
Example :
Button 1
[code ]msgbox("starcraft0333 was here" , "Title") [/code]

okey ^^
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:15 pm

BTW this is useless now. Cause sharecash disabled there premium accounts. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 pm

also explain a bit bout d buttons nd all
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

PostSubject: Re: Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:    Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Appz-starcraft0333 wrote:
BTW this is useless now. Cause sharecash disabled there premium accounts. Too bad.
hahahahaha T_T
Back to top Go down

Here is this the coding for sharecash downloader that uses a premium account.:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top