APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  I_vote_lcapAdobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  I_voting_barAdobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  I_vote_lcapAdobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  I_voting_barAdobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Empty
PostSubject: Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4    Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
<b>Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD *ISO* With Camera Raw 6.4 | 1.65 GB</b>
Adobe Photoshop CS5 - a program for processing raster graphics. Supports numerous graphic formats. Adobe Photoshop allows you to create new images and edit them. Photoshop used to create photorealistic images to work with color scanned images, retouching, color correction, transformation of graphs, color separation, etc. Adobe Photoshop has all the methods of working with bitmaps, in this case is to work with layers and uses the contours. Program is the undisputed leader among the professional graphic editors due to its widest possibilities, high efficiency and speed. Adobe Photoshop provides all the necessary tools for correcting, editing, preparing images for printing and high quality output.
A revolutionary tool for Content-Aware Fill with well-developed intellect can instantly remove any object or part of the image carrying fill the space formed in the light of the other parts of the image. He just picks up light, tone and noise, depending on the surrounding area, which allows to eliminate any traces of the deleted object. With the new Refine Edge tool, users can perform the selection, which was virtually unavailable earlier. Innovative technology accurately detects and creates a mask for the most complex types of objects, such as hair or foliage of trees, while not capturing the background.
With the advent of Photoshop CS5 photographers have access to a function of the new generation to create images with high dynamic range (HDR). Combining pictures with different exposures into one HDR image, Photoshop CS5 accurately retains the full range of key scenes. New technology HDR Pro to eliminate spurious distortions and provides more precise control of the tone mapping. With features HDR rendering, users can simulate spectacular HDR images using a single image.
Photoshop CS5 includes revolutionary tools to enhance the creative potential of users. Brand new drawing tools include a tool Mixer Brush, who mixes an infinite number of colors on one brush tool Bristle Tips, creating the effect of smear brush. With Puppet Warp tool, users can change the position or view of any element of the image, for example, straightened his bent arm on the photos or adjust an image of the landscape to create a new spatial perspective.
Among the most interesting innovations are the following:
"Technology Truer Edge in Photoshop CS5 Extended, improves the definition of boundaries of objects in photographs.
"Tool Content-Aware Fill to remove from the image of an object and automatically fill the space with the relevant content.
"Advanced tools for working with the HDR-images, which include tool HDR Pro, which improved removal of artifacts and image adjustments. Using the HDR-toning, you can mimic the appearance of HDR-images for the usual picture.
"Tools Mixer Brush, blending the colors in one brush
"Puppet Warp Tool for the strain of any element of the image. It can, for example, to change the landscape to create a different perspective, or to straighten a bent arm.
"The ability to save 16-bit image format JPEG.
"Custom mini-bar Adobe Mini Bridge for fast file management, which is available directly from the application

Download Link :
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4    Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice one! I already have it!
Back to top Go down

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 12.0.4 DVD ISO With Camera Raw 6.4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top