APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
READ READ READ tnx I_vote_lcapREAD READ READ tnx I_voting_barREAD READ READ tnx I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
READ READ READ tnx I_vote_lcapREAD READ READ tnx I_voting_barREAD READ READ tnx I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

READ READ READ tnx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 am

Message: Attention citizens of the world, We wish to get your attention, hoping you heed the warnings as follows: Your medium of communication you all so dearly adore will be destroyed. If you are a willing hacktivist or a guy who just wants to protect the freedom of information then join the cause and kill facebook for the sake of your own privacy. Facebook has been selling information to government agencies and giving clandestine access to information security firms so that they can spy on people from all around the world. Some of these so-called whitehat infosec firms are working for authoritarian governments, such as those of Egypt and Syria. Everything you do on Facebook stays on Facebook regardless of your "privacy" settings, and deleting your account is impossible, even if you "delete" your account, all your personal info stays on Facebook and can be recovered at any time. Changing the privacy settings to make your Facebook account more "private" is also a delusion. Facebook knows more about you than your family. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You cannot hide from the reality in which you, the people of the internet, live in. Facebook is the opposite of the Antisec cause. You are not safe from them nor from any government. One day you will look back on this and realise what we have done here is right, you will thank the rulers of the internet, we are not harming you but saving you. The riots are underway. It is not a battle over the future of privacy and publicity. It is a battle for choice and informed consent. It's unfolding because people are being raped, tickled, molested, and confused into doing things where they don't understand the consequences. Facebook keeps saying that it gives users choices, but that is completely false. It gives users the illusion of and hides the details away from them "for their own good" while they then make millions off of you. When a service is "free," it really means they're making money off of you and your information. Think for a while and prepare for a day that will go down in history. November 5 2011, #opfacebook. Engaged. This is our world now. We exist without nationality, without religious bias. We have the right to not be surveilled, not be stalked, and not be used for profit. We have the right to not live as slaves.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:56 am

so wat to do??
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 am

kurosakinaruto wrote:
so wat to do??

I only share this four info ^^
Back to top Go down
MrSoftwareSyndicate
Ultra Member

MrSoftwareSyndicate

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 am

IM LAZY TO READY THIS LONG MESSAGE...
WHAT IS THIS FOR ?
Back to top Go down
http://software-syndicate.blogspot.com/
hyperz92

hyperz92

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

MrSoftwareSyndicate wrote:
WHAT IS THIS FOR ?

face the consequences of ur laziness... u won't ever know what's the content until there someone kind enough to restate it to you.... PEACE.. afro
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm

MrSoftwareSyndicate wrote:
WHAT IS THIS FOR ?

Well, i understand what it said. In short "Facebook" is trying to get our info by well know "White hat". It say's that this "Facebook" has been selling information to government agencies and giving
clandestine access to information security firms so that they can spy on
people from all around the world.
But most of them are right. Facebook is becoming "Money game".

But all i can say is "Its your choice, Its your decision, You make your future" Well, i think this message is kinda late for us to realize it. But for me i'm still in neutral. That's all

Last edited by Appz-starcraft0333 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fixed! xD)
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
KuroiShounen
Addicted Member

KuroiShounen

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Appz-starcraft0333 wrote:

Well, i understand what it said. In short "Facebook" is trying to get our info by well know "White hat". It say's that this "Facebook" has been selling information to government agencies and giving
clandestine access to information security firms so that they can spy on
people from all around the world.
But most of them are right. Facebook is becoming "Money game".

But all i can say is "Its your choice, Its your decision, You make your future" Well, i think this message is kinda late for use to realize it. But for me i'm still in neutral. That's all

Dude Thx For Simplifying For Me lol!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:44 pm

ohh.. Thanks for that. I just want to make people know it in the simple words. But i think i have missed some of it. xD
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

wat r we supposed to be doing den?
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 pm

There's nothing we can do but to debate what we want. But i don't care what ever happen into it. As long as i have my own gaming online. Also they won't allow that cause there are many people waste there money just to be powerful in one game. It depends to them.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 pm

wat do u mean by own gaming online??
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:10 pm

I mean't even facebook be disappear i still have my own ONLINE game.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:12 pm

which online game?
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Do you really have to ask it? xD
CABAL PH

Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

I'll stay neutral in this.
Back to top Go down
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Appz-starcraft0333 wrote:
Do you really have to ask it? xD
CABAL PH

I play cabal PH jupeter Server ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ READ READ tnx Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ tnx   READ READ READ tnx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ READ READ tnx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top