APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User I_vote_lcapTo ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User I_voting_barTo ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User I_vote_lcapTo ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User I_voting_barTo ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
o0xPauLx0o
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

o0xPauLx0o

To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Empty
PostSubject: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 am

does anyone here use a Cloud Toolkit in vb.net?

if anyone here use that can you post here how to use that toolkit? I already have that I add it in my project reference but nothings change......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hackers09
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 am

Here's the instructions :

1-Go to toolbox in visual studio
2-Right click on the mouse
3-Select 'choose items' and it well be like this in the picture
4-Click 'Browse' and select cloudtoolkit.dll where you saved it then press ok
5-Drag and drop

Then go to reference and add this :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's all. I use it rarely. I like my own theme.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
o0xPauLx0o
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

o0xPauLx0o

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm

yeah i already got it but I can't add that toolkit because when i try to add an error appear "A generic error occurred in GDI+" it makes me crazy sometimes i want to smash my monitor because of that f**king error Laughing i can't even add image in my program because of that......I came up to uninstall my visual studio but another problem I can't uninstall again an error appear 'bout vb_setup.msi it says they can't find that so that my visual studio can't uninstall..
Back to top Go down
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Dude, how to rebuild or decompile a .dll? I want to know the code inside the .dll files.. Please.

For safety use. Some of dll files are binded with virus and keylogger.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Good question wafumon.
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 am

o0xPauLx0o wrote:
yeah i already got it but I can't add that toolkit because when i try to add an error appear "A generic error occurred in GDI+" it makes me crazy sometimes i want to smash my monitor because of that f**king error Laughing i can't even add image in my program because of that......I came up to uninstall my visual studio but another problem I can't uninstall again an error appear 'bout vb_setup.msi it says they can't find that so that my visual studio can't uninstall..

Well, i don't have any suggestion about it. All i can do is to solve it on your own.
Back to top Go down
o0xPauLx0o
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

o0xPauLx0o

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 am

Appz-starcraft0333 wrote:

Well, i don't have any suggestion about it. All i can do is to solve it on your own.

yeah i found an alternative solution, i download sample program w/ source code then i remove all the codes Laughing only left are the buttons (CloudToolkitN6 buttons) with images ahaha and it works Cool
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am

Good for you my friend !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User   To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To ALL Programmer and MS Visual Studio User

View previous topic View next topic Back to top