APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop I_vote_lcapDownload Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop I_voting_barDownload Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop I_vote_lcapDownload Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop I_voting_barDownload Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Empty
PostSubject: Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop   Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To Download Videos from your Mobile

Just Remove (m.) from the video url and add (ss) infront of it
Example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrT8N02vys
Change to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] v=0LrT8N02vys

For Desktop

Just Remove ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the video url and add (ss) infront of it
Example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] watch?v=0LrT8N02vys
Change to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] v=0LrT8N02vys
Back to top Go down
http://appzleon.blogspot.com/
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop   Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Nice to see you bro! Welcome back!
And thanks for this, but I already knew this.
Back to top Go down
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

PostSubject: Re: Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop   Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 pm

[Detheroc_93] wrote:
Nice to see you bro! Welcome back!
And thanks for this, but I already knew this.

Hehehe THANKS DUDE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop   Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Nice one, nice one !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
Leon26
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

Leon26

PostSubject: Re: Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop   Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Appz-ShadowSonic wrote:
Nice one, nice one !! Very Happy

Thanks bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrPedja96
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

MrPedja96

PostSubject: Re: Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop   Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks dude + for you! Really needed this Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Download Youtube Videos from your Mobile/Desktop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top