APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
WHAT IS ADF.LY? I_vote_lcapWHAT IS ADF.LY? I_voting_barWHAT IS ADF.LY? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
WHAT IS ADF.LY? I_vote_lcapWHAT IS ADF.LY? I_voting_barWHAT IS ADF.LY? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

WHAT IS ADF.LY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tae
Mega Member

tae

WHAT IS ADF.LY? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS ADF.LY?   WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 pm

For the newbie who does not know yet about adf.ly and for the surfers who dont have yet adf.ly

WHAT IS ADF.LY anyway?

''We are a free URL shortening service with a twist..
get paid to share your links on the Internet!
Just register for an account and start shrinking.
You get paid for every person that visits your URLs.
Example URL for Google: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Place your links on Facebook, Twitter, forums,
personal websites and any social networking sites.''

so, Are you curious why is there adf.ly on the links posted by some author/s here?because the author/s is yielding money via that adf.ly.. yes ,you heard me and you just read what is ADF.LY Very Happy

How does this exactly work?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an innovative service that allows you to earn money from each visitor to your shortened links. How this works is actually quite simple.

Create an account with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by clicking the Join button on our homepage ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), make sure you select a Publisher account.

You will then need to check your email for our confirmation, please follow the instructions in the email.
Login to your new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] account.
Enter your favourite website in the big white box and click Shrink! Your first [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] URL will be displayed and will look something like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that you have an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] URL that is associated with your account, the work begins.

You will now be paid for every person that clicks on your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] link, so you need to give it maximum exposure. The easiest way is if you already own a website, you can 'shrink' URLs already on your website and replace them with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] links. Then your website visitors click on them, you will earn money.

It doesn't matter if you don't own a website, there are plenty of other ways to get people clicking on your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] links (without spamming!). Here a few ideas:

1. Facebook. Got a great website to share with your friends? Shrink it with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first.

2. Forums. If you are helping people out on a forum and giving them the answers they require, shrink any website URLs with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then include them in your post. Be absolutely sure you are not spamming though, otherwise you get your account suspended. Always abide by the forum rules.

3. Twitter. Do you have a Twitter with lots of followers? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is perfect for tweeting links that will earn you money.

4. Anywhere you normally post links! Use your imagination and paid by us every month.

*yes,that is how it is exactly works.easy right? you just shrink any url addresses eg. youtube links, web links, forum links, blog links, etc. any url address will do, when someone click your shrunk url's you earn $$$ from him/her.when a lot of surfers clicks your url's of course a lot of money you will earn from them. therefor post your shrunk url's somewhere wherein many surfers are , like in forums, blogs, etc. ..easy right?.even if you are away from your keyboard you are earning money

If you want to earn money just like me, go and click the "AdF.ly Very Happy" below and register, . try it now and LET'S EARN MONEY TOGETHER! Very Happy

Here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

WHAT IS ADF.LY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ADF.LY?   WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

WHAT IS ADF.LY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ADF.LY?   WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 pm

I think you already posted this once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT IS ADF.LY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ADF.LY?   WHAT IS ADF.LY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS ADF.LY?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: General :: General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com