APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! I_vote_lcapEarn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! I_voting_barEarn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! I_vote_lcapEarn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! I_voting_barEarn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
123basit123

123basit123

Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Empty
PostSubject: Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything!   Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Step 1) Create An Account At Adf.ly

Step 2) Create An Account At Empireviews.com

Step 3) Click on Earn Views from the Members Page. Let it run for a LONG time. Go watch a movie or something

Step 4) You will need Firefox to do this. Get it from the official page

Once you have made an account on BOTH websites, Follow the instructions below.

Step A) Find a way to turn off the Auto sleep on you computer. This may or may not be neccesary.

Step B) Go to EmpireViews and login.

Step C) Find the Quick Stats info bar to the right and click on Submit Link.

Step D) Go To Your Adf.ly And Create A Link Remember To Create A Link As Frame Banner Link Not The Interstitial Advert

Step E) Copy the URL, Go Back to Empireviews And Paste it in the bar & Hit Add Link

Step F) Enter the desired amount of view points in the bar below the Link URL.

Step G) Your Done! Now you just have to wait for the money to start rolling in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . It may take a day or two for all the views to be counted, but you WILL get them.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/2UCxH
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything!   Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm

I'll try this. Thanks and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
pa2ka

pa2ka

PostSubject: Re: Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything!   Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

done ! now let see !
Back to top Go down
http://www.loger.ucoz.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything!   Earn over $5 A Day Using Adf.ly Without Doing Anything! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top