APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  I_vote_lcap[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  I_voting_bar[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  I_vote_lcap[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  I_voting_bar[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MenzTration
Ultra Member

MenzTration

[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.    [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 pm

This is a short guide explaining how to use Firefox as a stealer of sorts. Here is an example: Someone else is using your computer and signs into their Facebook but always tells Firefox “Do not remember for this site” or “Never remember” in those cases Firefox will not save this login info.

First download this file: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and close firefox

Locate the file “nsLoginManagerPrompter.js” which is usually located in C:\Program Files\M0zilla Firef0x\components\
and make a backup of it just in case you want to change it back or you screwed up.

Now take the file you downloaded and drag it in there to replace the old one.

Go open firefox and go to Tools>Options>Security

Make sure "Remember passwords for sites" is ticked and in Exceptions, sites that you want to steal passwords from are not in the list.

You are now ready to test it. Go onto any site and log in. Then go to the saved passwords in options and it should be there.

Credits to
justi2n1
any problems? working for everyone?
Click These Please Thanks
IMBD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tumblr [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Youtube [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Google [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
enjoy
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.    [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:03 am

Another copy paste . xD LOL! Try to make you own tutorial
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.    [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 am

which passwords can it steal???
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.    [TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Turn Mozilla Firefox into a stealer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Tools and Programs-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com