APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
rumoured iPad 3 I_vote_lcaprumoured iPad 3 I_voting_barrumoured iPad 3 I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
rumoured iPad 3 I_vote_lcaprumoured iPad 3 I_voting_barrumoured iPad 3 I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

rumoured iPad 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bens10
Addicted Member

bens10

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 am

Apple iPad 3 release date
On 1 July 2011, Digitimes reported that Taiwanese-based component suppliers were gearing up for production of the iPad 3. This was followed in October by a suggestion that production would begin before the end of the year.

Digitimes reported in late November 2011 that panel makers had already started shipping panels for the new iPad 3 - a million in October and two million in November.

Foxconn, Apple's major manufacturing partner, is said to have started production of the iPad 3 in January. 2012. A source at one of Apple's partners also told Bloomberg that the company began production of the iPad 3 in January, with a view to reaching full volumes in February.

Digitimes says the new model is expected to meet the heady heights of 9.5 to 9.8 million units over the course of Q1 2012.

The iPad 3 release date looks set for Spring 2012, with Citi analyst Richard Gardner even predicting it could be as early as February.

However, we'd expect the iPad 3 announcement to be in February, with the iPad 3 US release date in early March and the iPad 3 UK release date in late March.

The Apple iPad 3 will have a quad-core processor
It's probable that the iPad 3 will have a brand spanking new processor, Apple's A6 - which will surely be a quad-core ARM-based processor. Quad-core designs are coming from various ARM partners and the Tegra 3 has already been launched by Nvidia, as well as the Snapdragon S4 from Qualcomm.

According to the Korea Times in November 2011, the A6 processors are to be manufactured by Samsung, despite the companies' ongoing patent battles.

Apple iPad 3 display
A retina display was widely predicted for the iPad 2, but of course the current iPad doesn't have a double-resolution display: for now, that's something you'll only get in the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Could an iPad 3 Retina Display be on the way? It's the very first thing on our iPad 3 wish list.

The exciting news is that it looks as though it is happening, with Apple reportedly testing suppliers' current shipments of 2048 x 1536 resolution 9.7-inch displays. Now that iBooks 2 has been launched (as of 19 January 2012), we've also seen further references to 2x iPad screen images - these will, most likely, be for iPad 3.

However, it's not always been plain sailing for the display - rumours continued over the summer and autumn of 2011 that the retina display in the iPad 3 was continuing to be a challenge.

Back in May 2011, we reported that the iPad 3 could launch with a Samsung-made AMOLED screen, following rumours that Apple was in talks on the matter with Samsung execs. There have also been more LG and Samsung rumours, too.

However, according to the Wall Street Journal in late November 2011, Sharp will manufacture panels for the device. Apparently Apple is investing in infrastructure at Sharp's LCD plant. Further rumours said that Apple is looking to implement some nifty dual LED lightbar technology into the iPad 3, apparently in a bid to counter-balance the brightness issue that the Apple tablet may have, due to its super-high pixel density.

A part leak in early December again pointed to a Sharp-manufactured 2048x1536 retina display and dual lightbar.

iPAD 2: We wanted a retina screen, but didn't get it - what about for iPad 3?

Will the iPad 3 actually be called iPad 2S?
An iPad case maker in China, Chinee, has started to sell a cover for a device it's calling 'iPad 2S'.

Case manufactures have a good history of being on the money when it comes to pre-empting Apple's hardware plans, with last year's iPhone 5-gate being an exception to the rule.

There is no confusion of where the iPad 2S name derives from – following the way of the iPhone as we saw Apple announce the iPhone 4S last year.

According to several rumours the iPad 2S will sport the same look as the 2, with a boost in internal gubbins but slightly more portly in depth.

There may be an iPad 3 LTE version
Persistent rumours suggest LTE support will be provided for the US. Great for the US, though it will leave the UK behind as there's no 4G connectivity as yet. Cnet.com believes that the new iPad may feature a Qualcomm 4G LTE Gobi 4000 chip.

The iPad 3 will usher in iOS 5.1
Alongside the much anticipated iPad 3, Macotakara sources seem convinced we'll see iOS 5.1 come out of beta in March too.

Will the iPad 3 have a smaller dock connector?
Parts previewed on some websites indicate that, although the iPad 3 will still have a 30 pin dock connector, the packaging is streamlined. Well, if this is true, we knew it would happen sooner or later.

The iPad 3 hardware could include an NFC chip
Apple's very interested in Near Field Communications, and one particularly tasty rumour at Cult of Mac suggests that the iPhone 5 will use NFC to take over nearby Macs, enabling you to use your data and settings with a flick of the wrist.

The iPad 3 specifications will include more storage
The iPad 2 has the familiar 16/32/64GB storage options. A 128GB option for the iPad 3 isn't impossible - although that might depend on the situation in Asia, where natural disasters caused chaos in parts of the electronics industry last year.

The iPad 3 features could include a Thunderbolt port
Two generations of USB-free iPads suggest that Apple just isn't interested in adding one, but the new Thunderbolt port found in the 2011 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air could be another story: it's a combined accessory/display connector with astonishingly fast performance.

There could be more than one iPad 3
TUAW says the iOS 5 code features new code files for USB devices in the iOS 5 firmware, Through this, TUAW found references to an iPad 3,1 and an iPad 3,2. Is this latter variant the LTE version?

The iPad 3 could be thicker
The iPad 3 might be bulking out, reportedly so it can house a higher-resolution display than the iPad 2, and the extra girth is all down to pixel density.

copied this somewhere.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 am

well nice post
but no use wasting time on somthing like this
a clear case of over hypiing
xD
apple guys are crazy
we've gr8 tablets with quad core processors already
moreover , with windows 8 gearing up for the launch as well some gr8 pieces of hardware with it ( AT MUCH CHEAPER RATES)
i think its better for us to look out for BETTER tablets , rather than MORE HYPED tablets like apple
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
bens10
Addicted Member

bens10

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm

lol. not an apple fan but rather go with meego/hartman devices. than apple. they're not cheap.
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:43 am

It's a fake. Apple would never leak product images. It never happened before and never will happen. If someone claims to have seen it, it's probably just a guess, a lie, or a prototype.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Agree with uchihasasuke2709.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 am

IDC wat apple duz
the r freaking overpriced!!
TOO OVERPRICED
>_<
and with lesser features
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

rumoured iPad 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumoured iPad 3   rumoured iPad 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rumoured iPad 3