APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] I_vote_lcapAudition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] I_voting_barAudition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] I_vote_lcapAudition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] I_voting_barAudition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
waaki25

waaki25

Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Empty
PostSubject: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 am

Video Sample:

Video for Guitar Mode Hack test:

+ : Perfect Hack
Scroll Lock On: Autokeys
Shift + Space: Perfect Hack
Insert: Skin Color
Pause/Break: Gender Hack
F3: Chance
F4: Insane
F9: BP Reset
F11: CBP Reset
F12: UBP Reset
Esc: Change mode UBP
F5: Change mode Story
Right Window Key: ClubMG
Right Alt: 10% Score+
Left Alt: Press if freestyle + Autokeys.

*NEW*
Left Alt on Guitar Mode (Scroll Lock must be on): 500 Sparks
Scroll Lock on Guitar Mode: Unlimited Flameout Charge (50% only)

Link:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://airolge21.moonfruit.com/
mondy03
Ultra Member

mondy03

Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 am

wow may guitar mode na pala sa auditon miss ko na audition kaso wala dito di kaya i download
Back to top Go down
blader143

blader143

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:19 am

pao poh yan gamitin?
Back to top Go down
darkyuji

darkyuji

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am

panu po ba mag down load ngaun ang hirap po kasi di ko maintindihan??????
Back to top Go down
darkyuji

darkyuji

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 am

panu po yan error na ung downloder nyo Shocked
Back to top Go down
mondy03
Ultra Member

mondy03

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:27 am

patched na yan
Back to top Go down
carlito001

carlito001

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 am

wooooooootttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
wafumon

wafumon

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 am

Topic closed, patch already.
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Avoid using any other language than English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE]   Audition Philippines 6076 Perfect Hack with Autokeys and Guitar Hack [FREE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top