APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? I_vote_lcap[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? I_voting_bar[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? I_vote_lcap[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? I_voting_bar[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[R] Can anyone help me with the serial?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sorarika

sorarika

[R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Empty
PostSubject: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Does anyone has the serial or cracked version of this thing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a macro recorder, i need the full version of it...Reply if anyone could help

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Aditya09
Ultra Member

Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:58 pm

macro to record mouse and keyboards? :O
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:33 pm

No need to crack it. Use axife mouse recorder demo. It's better than it even though it's a demo. Try it out. I think it's very good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aditya09
Ultra Member

Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 pm

I uses these stuff to bot games and spam facebook lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
sorarika

sorarika

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 am

I need both mouse and keyboard recording, and some of the marco recorder doesnt work for my game, and then i finally found this working but i don't have the serial for it...So, one way is just need someone to crack for me bounce bounce

And, yeah its for gaming Razz
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

I can't crack it, but I'll try to find it. I'll need it too!
Back to top Go down
Aditya09
Ultra Member

Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 pm

sorarika wrote:
I need both mouse and keyboard recording, and some of the marco recorder doesnt work for my game, and then i finally found this working but i don't have the serial for it...So, one way is just need someone to crack for me bounce bounce

And, yeah its for gaming Razz

MacroGamer works for in game Smile I used it to bot on need for speed world with dummy accounts Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [R] Can anyone help me with the serial?   [R] Can anyone help me with the serial? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[R] Can anyone help me with the serial?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top