APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 I_voting_barHow to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 I_voting_barHow to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 am

akumasan_01 wrote:
try my computer to restart please if it is working

Avoid double posting. It happens sometimes.
2nd post is deleted.
Back to top Go down
Aditya09
Ultra Member

Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 am

Actually it's his internet connection, maybe. that happens to me 2 times alreadywhen I reload a page due to page loading very slow. :/
Back to top Go down
ChristerJohn

ChristerJohn

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Trial and error is a hard method!
But if you want to then do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christer.com
tmadmin01

tmadmin01

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

its use local; address or foreig address to shutdown friend pc ?
i got error
has been run as administrator help please..tQ
Back to top Go down
ChristerJohn

ChristerJohn

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 am

Yeah, If you have a rival!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christer.com
expo100

expo100

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm

i dont get the instruction
Back to top Go down
GreyPhantom
Administrator
Administrator

GreyPhantom

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 pm

expo100 wrote:
i dont get the instruction

Then , try ask others.
Back to top Go down
tmadmin01

tmadmin01

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 am

UGH....eRROR 53
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 am

there Was a mathod that was Effecive in windows vista, but it was patched within the first month for the system release, after three hundread users(beta Testers) showed how unsecure the OS was.. then the Added 34 different atchs to block out all the loopholes int he system... windows 7 is still been proven to be immpossible to access..
Back to top Go down
tmadmin01

tmadmin01

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 am

ok.Thanks for you're information
Back to top Go down
123basit123

123basit123

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 am

check ur ip first to avoid shutting down your computer

type " ipconfig " in cmd without quotes
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/2UCxH
Appxzor

Appxzor

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 am

Ur The Best +for U
Back to top Go down
jjcc

jjcc

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Awesome

+ for you ^_^
Back to top Go down
trick7418

trick7418

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 am

thanks bro. . .
Back to top Go down
Aditya09
Ultra Member

Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 am

I didn't get it to work :/ tried it on messenger.
Back to top Go down
hapkenz

hapkenz

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 am

why i cant click OK?
Back to top Go down
rayzCOOL

rayzCOOL

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

this is great . . .

thx 4 sharing . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Life4U_3D

Life4U_3D

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 pm

nice one keep it up ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD   How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to shutdown your friends PC through chatting using CMD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top