APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member I_vote_lcapAPPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member I_voting_barAPPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member I_vote_lcapAPPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member I_voting_barAPPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Empty
PostSubject: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
APPZXOR

When i opened your forum, I saw that there is a lot activities in your community, and it seems that in all of your forums, there seems to be post, that have been post throughout this week. But yet seems that it's usually the same Members. I've seen that a lot of members have 0 Posts. Try encouraging them to post. Suggest maybe, Competitions.

The staff members seems to be great. You have 2 Administrators including the Founder & the Co-Administrator seems to post and be active a lot. The Global Moderators seems to be quite active. They log in everyday I believe. The Moderators are very active. They are very quite active. In other words your Staff Members are quite active, due to the fact that I've seen that their the Top Posters.

Back to top Go down
GreyPhantom
Administrator
Administrator

GreyPhantom

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 am

Bro , Sir Chivas doesn't have any rank in ForuMotion right??
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 am

Very Happy
these 2points r d same i talked with grey bout his forum
appzxor has still many non staff posting
(although not enough)
still, we'll get it to exellent too
xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
Appzwesley29
Contributor
Contributor

Appzwesley29

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

I Agree to sir chivas .. were quite but infact were Surveying
Back to top Go down
http://appzwesley.blogspot.com/
janklaw
Graphics Crew
Graphics Crew

janklaw

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 am

agree., many people have 0 post., Grr! .,why are they registering if they only need hacks lol!
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 am

I don't know either. I wish there is a way to encourage them to make some posts. But I don't know how. I'll try to make some events to keep things interesting and that's all I can do.
Back to top Go down
ChristerJohn

ChristerJohn

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 pm

They register to make the links seen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christer.com
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 pm

its difficult
motivation on internet is somthing difficlt to give
real world is much easier
xD
Back to top Go down
MrStar
Royal Member

MrStar

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 am

Use the hide system. Where you have to make for example 10 post to see links . So that anyone will be very motivated to post.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft0333.weebly.com
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:22 am

yeh
thats a good idea there
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

MrStar wrote:
Use the hide system. Where you have to make for example 10 post to see links . So that anyone will be very motivated to post.

That could be great... Thanks for idea. I'll figure it. + for you!
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:25 pm

yeh many forums have dat
xD
Back to top Go down
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

MrStar wrote:

Do you have an idea how to enable it?
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:52 pm

many of here are filipinos, which onyl comes for hacks. They do not know how to hack but know how to search the hack. More than 50 % here, are not hackers, they are only a viewer or a grabber of a hack. (In reality)
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:42 am

[Detheroc_93] wrote:
I don't know either. I wish there is a way to encourage them to make some posts. But I don't know how. I'll try to make some events to keep things interesting and that's all I can do.

Ahm.. for me, a rare event comes for a year. special for newbies as well as for older members.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 am

events r usefull if they r interesting fr them
*maybe some cracked soft as reward*
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 am

kurosakinaruto wrote:
events r usefull if they r interesting fr them
*maybe some cracked soft as reward*
*sigh*

jajaja.. it is impossible. you want a reward like softwares? woah.. a rank or an special award is much better. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member   APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPZXOR Review by Sir Chivas™, Forumotion Member

View previous topic View next topic Back to top