APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival I_vote_lcap[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival I_voting_bar[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival I_vote_lcap[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival I_voting_bar[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joaquin058

Joaquin058

[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Empty
PostSubject: [DFI] Special Force Password Retrival   [DFI] Special Force Password Retrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 am

DFI Easy ways How to Retrive your password

1. Click this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Type The email of your account that is Hacked
3. Fill This The Captcha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4. Click The Confirm Botton
5. Now Go to your Yahoo and log-in (The email that you put at the Password retrival you should know the password in yahoo)
6. Go to your Inbox or Spam (If it's not in the Inbox look it to the spam)
7. Click the Message of DFI and Click The link that they gave to you
8. Now After you click the link type your new-password and Re-type it

==========To Check if it's already Retrive==========
Thats All
I Hope it helps

Credits
DFI Team/Game Masters
Back to top Go down
http://www.lnlgaming.us

[DFI] Special Force Password Retrival

View previous topic View next topic Back to top