APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_lcapSticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_voting_barSticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_lcapSticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_voting_barSticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Can we make this as a sticky?
yes
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_lcap86%Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
no
Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_lcap14%Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Empty
PostSubject: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 am

When composing a post in the Appzxor Network forums, you may want to attach a file (such as source code or a project archive) to a post, or insert an image into the post. Here's how to do it.

Click on the Add Files button that appears below the edit window.
All files need to be in a folder - this folder is an organization for your convenience and the folder structure is not visible to others. If you want to use a previously created folder, click on the folder name. Otherwise, enter a new folder name and click Create Folder. Then click on the newly created folder name.
Click the Browse button and select the file you want to upload, then click Upload. If you had previously uploaded a file, click its name.
You will be shown a screen that contains a URL for the file - you can use this URL in a link in your text. You can also attach the file to the post by clicking Add As Attachment, or, if it's a graphic, you can insert it inline in the post by clicking Add To Editor. The other fields in this window should be left unchanged.
If you chose to attach a file, the file name will be displayed below the editor window. You can undo the attachment by clicking on the X to the right of the file name.

You can also insert code using the code formatting tool - this is best for shorter codes. Longer ones should be added as attachments.

Here's the step by step of pixies (if you dont understand above):

STEP1. Make a new thread or topic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STEP2. Click add files in the attach files. It will be seen under the writing tab.

STEP3. Select the files you wanna upload.

STEP4. CLICK SEND...

STEP5. DONE

STEP 6. FINAL RESULT

FINAL OUTPUT:

See below.
Attachments
pickuplines.txt.txt
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by -=GM~Deogani=- on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovekosiako

lovekosiako

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 am

thanks for this.. instead of uploading in mediafire or megaupload, why use appzxors attach files instead. I will vote this for yes. This should be stickies.
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 am

lovekosiako wrote:
thanks for this.. instead of uploading in mediafire or megaupload, why use appzxors attach files instead. I will vote this for yes. This should be stickies.

Thanks lovekosiako. GOD BLESS.
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 am

This must be move to TRICKS AND TUTORIALS. AND MAKE IT STICKY under tricks and tutorials section. I am just suggesting..

GOD BLESS AND MORE POWER.
Back to top Go down
Appzwesley29
Contributor
Contributor

Appzwesley29

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 am

if i am sir lars ..i will approve it
Back to top Go down
http://appzwesley.blogspot.com/
[Detheroc_93]
Administrator
Administrator

[Detheroc_93]

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 am

We don't have much storage in APPZXOR. I think it's 20MB per user, but I'm not sure. You should ask Lars instead.
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 am

@appzwesley: yeah.. thanks dude + for you.
@SIR DETH : ahh.. kk.. ill wait for sir larz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Life4U_3D

Life4U_3D

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:28 am

very great bro + for you
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:11 pm

thanks bro.. you appreciate it.. i'll give you plus in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor   Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sticky: How to Use Attachments and Where do we find it in appzxor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top