APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? I_vote_lcap[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? I_voting_bar[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? I_vote_lcap[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? I_voting_bar[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

[HELP]Why my speed so slow???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iRegen

iRegen

[HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Empty
PostSubject: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:32 pm

can someone tell me why my speed is so slow????
PLS.....
I try to download it again more than 10times but my speed is always 0.8kb-1.0kb T.T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:30 pm

maybe you have so many applications in your pc that cause lag in your pc or you didnt clean up your hard drive weekly.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm

xD
clear ur drives with disk cleanup
clear browsing data from all browsers
try again after some time
maybe ur ISP is having some probs
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:07 pm

well, if you have AVG tune up utilities or antivirus. Then you must follow these steps.. I have my own AVG.

1. GO TO avg tune up
2. go to advanced tools
3. click disk maintenance
4. repair registry
5. erase histroy (under piracy option)
6. Automatic (under Speed up internet)

Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm

-=GM~Deogani=- wrote:
maybe you have so many applications in your pc that cause lag in your pc or you didnt clean up your hard drive weekly.

Even With So Many Programs... The Computer internet Download speed wouldn´t change..

usually it is because of:
- Torrent programs in the background.
- Where you are Downloading From
- Internet Service provider problems
- Connection to the MAIN ISP SERVER
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:46 pm

@vex338: Hehehe.. It depends on what country you lived in.

Based on my experience (philippines). When I have so many applications in my pc (26.67 Gb out of 30.00 GB used), my ram will decrease and also my net will decrease. It can cause lag. Result of net speed via speedtest.net (0.84 mbps).

While when I uninstall those big apps from 26.67 GB to 13.98 GB, the ram increase and also the net speed increases. via speedtest (1.98 mbps)

SO as a conclusion, it will also affect the size of the ram and the files in your hard disk.

Btw, those apps are : All ADobe softwares app, blender, auto cad, sony vegas, 3dsmax and other two big files.

You know, philippines is the 2nd poorest country when it comes to network speed. Everybody in the world knows that via CNN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]Why my speed so slow???   [HELP]Why my speed so slow??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HELP]Why my speed so slow???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top