APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) I_vote_lcapComplete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) I_voting_barComplete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) I_vote_lcapComplete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) I_voting_barComplete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Empty
PostSubject: Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani)   Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Use this handy guide as a reference when writing HTML or xHTML.

I list all the HTML tags you'll ever need - and all the ones you shouldn't use too! For each tag, I explain its proper use when writing Semantic HTML.

This is the reference we use when producing professional web page designs in our agency.

I hope you find it useful.

Comprehensive list of HTML tags with their semantically appropriate uses

I haven’t listed absolutely every HTML tag ever, as some of them are too obscure to be worth mentioning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+ for the effort. I consume many hours on posting this. What a Face
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani)   Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

xD
nice dere
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani)   Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:21 am

thanks bro.. it is very helpful to all members who want to make a new site (intro site)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani)   Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete List of HTML/xHTML Tags, With Guide to Proper Semantic Use (trivia by Deogani)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top