APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! I_vote_lcapReally Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! I_voting_barReally Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! I_vote_lcapReally Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! I_voting_barReally Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackhaze
Addicted Member

blackhaze

Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Empty
PostSubject: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:26 am

Hey guys, this website does not belong to me, I am just extremely happy with it's services and want to share it with my favourite community. The website it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found them about 2 weeks ago on my search for some Studio Headphones, I mistakengly stumbled upon them and was browsing up on their website, I noticed that all of their products are exceedingly cheaper than retail price. After reading many positive reviews on the internet and many people suggesting the website I decided to talk to the admin, he was extremely nice and told me anything I wanted to know. I talked to him for probably an hour or so, he answered all my questions on the headphones and everything. So, I decided to buy a pair of studios.

To my surprise the shipping was free and they arrived about 9 working days after the purchase. They came in immaculate condition, I thought that they would be fake, but they weren't! I instantly opened up the headphones and found the serial key and validated it online, to my surprise, the official beats by dre website said that they were real! After buying some batteries for them and listening to them for the first time, they were mind blowing! I heard things I had never heard before! They aren't extremely popular but I just ordered some tours from them, waiting on their arrival. They are real, I can assure you that! They sound perfect!

Guys, in conclusion, I really, really think that you should buy these. I mean, they have huge discounts with great quality products, this is not my website I just wanted to try and help them out as it's the least I could do!

Regards
Back to top Go down
blackhaze
Addicted Member

blackhaze

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:18 am

Bump this up!
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:41 am

hmm
wats d cost exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
blackhaze
Addicted Member

blackhaze

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:12 am

Go on the website to see the pricing, it's like 20% or more discount!
Back to top Go down
c0pyr1ghted
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

c0pyr1ghted

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm

mad expensive. i can find cheaper and real ones at eBay. Razz
Diddy Beats are for $85 at Best Buy. Not $100+.
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:43 am

LMAO
ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
blackhaze
Addicted Member

blackhaze

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:03 am

Diddy Beats prices have been dropped, Im guessing the owner saw this, either way, all other products are cheaper.
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:06 am

Lol.. here in philippines, it only cost 500 pesos or 12-20 dollars.
Back to top Go down
blackhaze
Addicted Member

blackhaze

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:08 am

Lol then they are fake, these are real.
Back to top Go down
Life4U_3D

Life4U_3D

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 am

allright bro xD
Back to top Go down
blackhaze
Addicted Member

blackhaze

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:37 am

Well, they actually are Wink , Some people have already bought from the website, I am happy to say.
Back to top Go down
MasterGandeo

MasterGandeo

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:13 pm

well, someone closed this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!   Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Cheap beats by Dre headphones, that are real!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top