APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: I_vote_lcapMicrosoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: I_voting_barMicrosoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: I_vote_lcapMicrosoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: I_voting_barMicrosoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
somorjit

somorjit

Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public:   Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This new "Release Preview" build is actually the "Release Candidate" (RC) build of Windows 8 which means there are very less chances that Microsoft will add any new feature or make major UI changes in final RTM build of Windows 8. You should expect only bug fixes and performance enhancements in RTM build. The only UI change which you might see in RTM build is the removal of Aero glass as mentioned by Microsoft in a recent official post at Windows 8 blog.

Windows 8 Release Preview is available in Arabic, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish languages.

Both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions are available for download.

If the setup asks for a product key at installation time, please use following product key provided by Microsoft:

TK8TP-9JN6P-7X7WW-RFFTV-B7QPF

Windows 8 Release Preview Setup will check to see if your PC can run Windows 8 and select the right download. Setup also features a compatibility report and upgrade assistance. Built-in tools for creating an ISO or bootable flash drive are available for some previous versions of Windows (excluding Windows XP and earlier).

One more thing, you can upgrade to Windows 8 Release Preview from Windows 8 Consumer Preview, Windows 8 Developer Preview, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, but you might not be able to keep all of your files, programs, and settings. Check out FAQ topic for more details.

Interested people can download Windows 8 Release Preview build using following links:

Download Windows 8 Release Preview (Release Candidate)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Windows 8 Release Preview (Release Candidate) ISO Images
Direct Download Links for Windows 8 Release Preview (RC Build)
Windows 8 Release Preview (RC Build) System Requirements
Back to top Go down
ChristerJohn

ChristerJohn

Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public:   Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:42 am

I'm proud of you!

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.christer.com

Microsoft releases Windows 8 Release Preview to public:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Tools and Programs-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com