APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. I_vote_lcapWelcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. I_voting_barWelcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. I_vote_lcapWelcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. I_voting_barWelcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HACKERguy

HACKERguy

Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 am

Join now and enjoy becoming the strongest cabalist that ever existed!Loads of new stuff and dungeons to explore,full customized cash shop, High rates and we are also open to suggestions for improvement!
This server is dedicated for gamers from Singapore , India , Indonesia , Malaysia and Philippines.
Hope you will all get along in the wonderful quest for power and wealth!
The website its : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The server rates are :

Exp rate : 300x

Skill xp : 500x

SP : 500x

Wexp : 5x

AXP : 25x

Pet Exp : 20x

Drop rate : 30x + 2 DROPS PER MOB!!

The Server is full episode 7! There is no addon s or edited game settings like all the other cabal private servers that are episode 2 and edited the game files to add just new costumes and items.We got all the feature s and dungeon s of episode 7!We got :
- 4 slot ring
- new interface
- new upgrade system up to +15
- new enchanting system with scrolls
- all the new dungeons likes : Forgotten Temple b2f , Illusion castle b1f , Radiant Hall , Altar of sienna b1f , Altar of Sienna b2f , Forbbiden Island , Maquinas Outpost !Also all the new DX dungeons : Steamer Crazy , Lava Hellfire , Catacomb of Frost and Panic Cave!- we also got belt slot and belt drops!- good drop rate with perfect craft items in every dungeon- all the new items like Astral board K-Red , Mergaherp Ring , Leth Tyrant Ring , Lycanus Weapons , Drei Frame armors !
The cash shop its fully customized and you can find very good items in cash shop to make your journey easier!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The cash shop fee s and conversion its 10$ = 1000 cash coins!We also got nation costumes for only 25 cash coins each so every player can get an nation costume only by voting and not donating if he cant do it!
The server is new and its a high rate and fun server!We will also work constantly to add new updates and listen to all player s suggestions!
The server is hosted on a very good host in Malaysia and the lag its almost 0 because the host its very close to your countries!
The server its a long term server and its here to stay!
What are you waiting for?
Join now and be a SIMP(le) Cabal player or the Best and most wealthy person that every existed or will exist on this realm!
Again our website its : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:41 am

nice share
Very Happy
the registration is free in this server??
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
HACKERguy

HACKERguy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 am

~ Yes registration is free Smile
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:54 am

cool man!!
i'll play cabal on this den
Wink
+ fr ya

PS. is hacking on this server easier??
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
XXxshadow008xXX
Temporary Moderator
Temporary Moderator

XXxshadow008xXX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 am

NICE SHARE DUDE Smile
Back to top Go down
megan

megan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:56 pm

nice share but wrong section, next time be certain... Basketball

--Moved--
Back to top Go down
mondy03
Ultra Member

mondy03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 am

1gb awww =( maybe we can convert cabal ph online to your private server
Back to top Go down
almher011

almher011

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:54 am

how to download it
Back to top Go down
almher011

almher011

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 am

how to run it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server.   Welcome to SIMP Cabal , the best cabal episode 7 private server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top