APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot I_vote_lcapCall of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot I_voting_barCall of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot I_vote_lcapCall of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot I_voting_barCall of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beckiemr4103

Beckiemr4103

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hack Featuring:

Aimbot

Auto Wall – Lock onto players through walls. (Only walls that can be shot through)
Aim Assistance – Shoot where you want, it will kill the enemies for you without aim them. (our best & most unique feature)
Auto Meele – When a player is within reach, the aimbot will Auto Knife him.
No Spread – Bullets all hit 1 spot, instead of spreading around.
Trace All Bones – If a players, Leg or Arm for example is visible, the aimbot will auto aim at it.
Bone – Choose a bone to aim/shoot at.
FOV (Field Of View) – If you want to look legit, lower it, if you like to “Rage” put it at 360 degrees.
Smart Targeting – The aimbot will auto aim at who ever is the “Highest Threat” and kill them first.
Auto Zoom – You will automatically zoom in.
Smooth Aiming – Their is no “Jerk” like the regular aimbot, this makes you look more Legit.
Switch After Kill – The aimbot will Auto Lock onto another player, after one is killed
Aim At Visible Target – The aimbot will ONLY aim at visible targets, instead aiming through walls.
Prediction – Auto-manage the aimbot settings with your ping to be the most accurate possible, increase if high ping.
Bullet Drop – The bullet drop compensation for the long distance shots.

ESP

Enemy Warnings – When someone is Aiming at you, you will be notified.
Name – Displays the name of each player in the room, above their head (Visible through walls)
Weapon – Able to see weapons through walls, making them easier to find.
Health – Able to see the health bar with the number of all players through walls.
Bounding Box – Puts a box around each player in the game (Visible through walls) Making them easier to find.
Sphere ESP – Put “Spheres” around things such as Grenades, RPG’s and other things along those lines.
Aim Position – Show the aim bone by a X.

Wallhacks

Chams – Put a color on the players and show them through the walls (invertible).
XQZ Wallhack – Show the players through the walls with the game texture.
White Walls – Clarifies walls and change them white to allow you a better view of your enemies.
WireFrame – Show you the skeleton of each player.

Hacks

Radar – Display’s enemy’s and your teammates, making it easier to find them.
Removals
No Fog – Remove the fog.
No Smoke – Remove the smoke.
No Sky – Remove the sky.

Misc

Crosshair – Pick from 4 crosshairs to put in the middle of the screen. (Crosshair is a little X making it easier to aim)
Outline Text – Add outline on hack text. (for example on ESP)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:55 am

Locked due to survey link .
Note: Please post non-survey link .
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 STEAM Trainer Cheat Hack Prestige Aimbot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top