APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable I_vote_lcapMinecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable I_voting_barMinecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable I_vote_lcapMinecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable I_voting_barMinecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franciscaqcx6570

Franciscaqcx6570

Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable   Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Using this Trainer

Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game. Go ahead and load into the actual
game portion and move around and jump a few times and also press ‘E’ to open up
the inventory and close the inventory. Alt-tab out to the trainer and then you can
Press F1 WHILE THE GAME IS ACTUALLY RUNNING.

Do NOT press F1 at main menu. It’s important that you press F1 WHILE IN THE GAME,
otherwise the trainer will not find the correct code to intercept and will not work.

Listen for “Activated”.

Press desired option key

Options

Numpad 1: Quickslot Editor
Numpad 2: Unlimited Health
Numpad 3: Unlimited Oxygen

Notes

Numpad 1: Quickslot Editor – alt tab out of the game to the trainer and then press this key.
Two windows will open up. First, Internet Explorer will open and display the current
item codes for the various blocks and items in the game. Second, an editor window
will open, listing all the items in the QUICKSLOT slots. These items may not necessarily
be in order so make sure to look at the values. The data will look like this:

Quickslot Item 1: 37 5

Where the first number (37) corresponds to the DECIMAL value of the block for the block
item DANDELION and the second number (5) corresponds to the amount of that item you have.

Change the TYPE of item (the 37 in the example above) or the AMOUNT of the item ( the 5
in the example above) and then press F1 to SAVE the new values. Use the webpage that
opens in Internet Explorer to determine proper TYPE values. The values and number of
items will differ based on what you are carrying and how many items are in your
Quickslot slots.

Once you have the items as you desire, press the ‘X’ in the upper right corner of the
editor window to close the editor window.

Numpad 2: Unlimited Health – toggle on and off to enable invulnerability.

Numpad 3: Unlimited Oxygen – toggle on and off to enable ability to breathe underwater indefinitely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Minecraft (STEAM) +25 Trainer/Megatrainer/Cheat/Hack-Xlive and Multiplayer applicable

View previous topic View next topic Back to top