APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire I_vote_lcapWolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire I_voting_barWolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire I_vote_lcapWolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire I_voting_barWolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheribe95370

Sheribe95370

Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire   Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Use Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys to navigate through the GUI’s Menu’s.
Up/Down arrow keys enable you to move up/down the GUI (e.g. in main menu, you can select Visual Menu, Weapon Menu, Misc Menu, Save Settings and Load Settings).
When you select a menu in the GUI (e.g. Visual Menu), that item will light up blue.
If you selected Visual Menu, Weapon Menu, or Misc Menu, then when you hit Right arrow key you will open a Sub Menu which looks like this:

To exit the Sub Menu and go back to the Main Menu, hit the Insert key.
The GUI is very easy to navigate and you will learn very quickly how to navigate it the more you use it.
Here are additional GUI screenshots:

Summary of Hotkeys:

Insert key opens and closes the GUI.
Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys are used to navigate the menu’s in the GUI.
If Z Camera Hack is enabled and the GUI is closed, then the Up/Down arrow keys are used to increase/decrease your Z Camera Position.
~ key returns your player back to your teams home base.
Home key saves your players current position.
End key teleports your player to your previously saved position.
Page Up key changes your waiting room status to “Ready” or enters the game if the game has already started.
If Manual Tele Kill Mode is enabled, then the Control key teleports you to the positions of enemy players.
If Bomb Site/Base/Ice Hold Teleport Hack is enabled, then the Shift key teleports you to: 1) bombsites if you are in destruction mode, 2) bases if you are in conquest mode and 3) dead teammates if you are in icehold mode.
F12 key disables all currently enabled hacks.

Wolf team hack Injection Instructions :

Open WolfTeam.cfg (located in same folder as DrunkenLoader.exe) and enter your GamerzNeeds User ID Number (provided to you on the Wolf Team Super Hack Active Licenses Panel) next to UserID= (e.g. UserID=1). Save WolfTeam.cfg. You can open WolfTeam.cfg in notepad (Start – Run – Notepad.exe).
Run DrunkenLoader.exe (run it as administrator if you are on Windows 7 or Windows Vista).
If it is your first time launching DrunkenLoader.exe, then you will be asked to locate the folder where you installed Wolf Team (e.g. C:Program Files (x86)SoftnyxGameWolfTeamIS).
Run Wolf Team.
The hack will be automatically loaded and DrunkenLoader will automatically close.
When you get on Wolf Team, you will see messages to indicate that the wolf team hack is being loaded:

VIP Wolf Team Hack Package - What’s Included

Operating Systems:

It works on all versions of Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 32 bit/64 bit).

Wolf Team Versions:

It works on WIS, WLS, WPS, WTS, WCS, WAS, Aeria EN, Aerie DE, Aeria FR, Aeria PL, Aeria IT (International, Latino, Brazil, Turkey, China, Arab, Aeria English, Aeria Deutsch, Aeria French, Aeria Polish, Aeria Italiano).

Included Files:

DrunkenLoader.exe
WolfTeam.cfg
Read Me

Included in Wolf team Hacks:
Click here to show complete list of features

How to use the Wolf Team Hack:

To use wolf team hack, you will use a combination of hotkeys and an In Game GUI.
A GUI is just a nice looking window that you see within your Wolf Team screen that enables you to see what hacks are currently enabled and turn them ON or OFF.
Here’s how it works:

Press the Insert key to show the GUI. GUI looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Wolf Team Hack Ammo, No Gun Recoil, Crosshair and Rapid Gun Fire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top