APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch I_vote_lcap VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch I_voting_bar VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
 VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch I_vote_lcap VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch I_voting_bar VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RhezOwner™

RhezOwner™

VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Empty
PostSubject: VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch    VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 am

Cost: 150 E-Coin
(I don't have any bank account)

Presenting newly coder [Rhez]

Features:

M4a1- B. Crystal
AWM- B. Crystal
AK-41- B. Crystal
Berreta- B. Crystal
SPOP- MATAHARI
SWAT- ELite

Why you must buy this:
M4A1- B. Crystal , AWM - B. Crystal , and SWAT - ELITE are not a visual.
I made this modz perfectly not to the other weapon.

Special Features:
VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch (If your CF are not having serious error)
+ I put some simple hacks^^ to enjoy your weapon

Security:
For the security of the user .I put Hardware ID (Including virus scan).In every file Hardware ID change it code for the security of the user.
It means that only 1 person can use the VIP Hacks. If the Hardware ID detect many user all , the 2nd ,3rd and so on user will be automatically banned.

Selling:
I'm a honest person.Put first Card & Pin first.

Thank You .Just Pm me if you want
*****************************************************************************************(c)Glenox*****(c)DOOP********************************
RhezOwner™
Copyright 2012-2013
Back to top Go down
brianne002
Mega Member

brianne002

PostSubject: Re: VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch    VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

faggoot ..
Back to top Go down
RhezOwner™

RhezOwner™

PostSubject: Re: VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch    VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 am

What???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch    VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Hacks Valid up to 2nd Patch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top