APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 I_vote_lcapFor Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 I_voting_barFor Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 I_vote_lcapFor Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 I_voting_barFor Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3   For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

Good Morning Appzxor Members,
I have recently noticed that since there are quite a few console players on here i thought i would make a topic about Possibly sharing your 'Gamertags'(xbox360) and PSN-ID's (PS3). As it would make private games with other members more a challenge to be the best on here.

PSN-ID = Vex338
Xbox360 GT = Vex338
Back to top Go down
DopedGauntlet
Addicted Member

DopedGauntlet

For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3   For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 am

GamerTAG (X-box 360) = DopedGauntlet

I ask that you attach a message, telling me where you found the GamerTAG, so I can keep track of the people who add me, since I remove people after a while... ESPECIALLY if they only want a "high number of friends" to look popular.

Apologies if I remove you for the above reason.

Also I don't have "Gold" at the current time as I have run out, and have to acquire funds to purchase another year, month, day or whatever. So I'll hopefully have Gold soon. HOPEFULLY... xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DopedGauntlet

For Those Who Wish To Play With Other Appzxor Members On Xbox Live/PS3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top