APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
PS3 Console Security Breached? I_vote_lcapPS3 Console Security Breached? I_voting_barPS3 Console Security Breached? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
PS3 Console Security Breached? I_vote_lcapPS3 Console Security Breached? I_voting_barPS3 Console Security Breached? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

PS3 Console Security Breached?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PS3 Console Security Breached? Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Console Security Breached?   PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Crucial security information about the Sony PlayStation 3 has been leaked online, making it easier for users to play pirated games on the machine.

Unlocking games consoles is a common way for users to open up the system, but in the past, such efforts have been quickly thwarted.

This hack is equivalent to stealing a master key, say experts.
It comes as Sony heard that one of the mass lawsuits brought against it in the US had been dismissed by the judge.

Access to the inner workings of a games console means people can utilise its huge computing power in novel ways.

For example, the United States Air Force has networked 1,700 PS3s to create a powerful supercomputer.

But often the unlocking - called jailbreaking - is seen as a means to allow users to play pirated games.

The hackers behind the publication of the so-called LV0 decryption keys call themselves The Three Musketeers.

They say that they decided to release the information after it was leaked and fell into the hands of hackers who had planned to charge a fee for the code.

In a statement published on The Hacker News, the group said: "You can be sure that if it wouldn't have been for this leak, this key would never have seen the light of day, only the fear of our work being used to make money out of it has forced said us to release this now."
Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

PS3 Console Security Breached? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Console Security Breached?   PS3 Console Security Breached? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is proof
Back to top Go down

PS3 Console Security Breached?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPZXOR :: Discussions :: Gadgets & Tech-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com