APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials I_vote_lcapTera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials I_voting_barTera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials I_vote_lcapTera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials I_voting_barTera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetnspicy

Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Empty
PostSubject: Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials   Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer's right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Copy files faster
TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
Pause and resume file transfer activities
Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
Error recovery
In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
Interactive file list
TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
Shell integration
TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
Full Unicode support.
Windows 8 x64 support.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Vex338
Administrator
Administrator

Vex338

Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials   Tera Copy Pro v2.27 + Serials Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

sweetnspicy wrote:

Tera Copy Pro v2.27 Serials

TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer's right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Copy files faster
TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
Pause and resume file transfer activities
Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
Error recovery
In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
Interactive file list
TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
Shell integration
TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
Full Unicode support.
Windows 8 x64 support.

Download : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Serials : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for your post about this wonderful product, alotugh i need to make You aware that the links to 'cracked software MUST be hidden, i will save you the bother, but next time could you place the links within a spoiler.

it keeps us clean for copyright infringement

thanks.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top