APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? I_vote_lcapPossibility to hack an MMOPRG game? I_voting_barPossibility to hack an MMOPRG game? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? I_vote_lcapPossibility to hack an MMOPRG game? I_voting_barPossibility to hack an MMOPRG game? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vazhiko

vazhiko

Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Empty
PostSubject: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello there , I'm playing a game (MMORPG game) and I did and managed to bypass the Xtrap and nullify the security. Is it possible to create a hack like
Experience hack or maybe DMG hack for it? Kindly comment bellow , I would really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Well if you've bypassed the Xtrap part, i think you should try the basic stuff like editing with CE or charles or fiddler. if the game's a download-to-play thingy, find out the process mechanism by seeing how the game works in assembly. Then edit stuff accordingly

how did you bypass the anticheat measures BTW?
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

A friend of mine did that to the MMOPRG game ( you have to download it ) you've mentioned some steps on how to fulfill the hack and make it work but you see I don't know anything about those tools nor steps . Could you give me some tools I'll need in future or some steps ( via video tutorials and so on ) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 am

you can find some tuts regarding using Cheat engine , charles and fiddler in appzxor, jst search with the forum search engine

and you can download em here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if u dnt get something, PM me or post here

see d basics (you get a free tut wen you download Cheat engine, so jst do it diligently, and understand how things went)
and then try stuff
thats d way to get something out of a game
Back to top Go down
ZeEpicMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 pm

U cant hack a downloaded MMORPG game using fiddler or cheat engine, in fiddlers case, no swf's are used and in Cheat engines case, everything is server sided so if you alter a memory address it will be only be client sided
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:03 pm

well you can make client sided trainers with CE buddy at least
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:49 am

I suck at making cheats because I've never given a try . But I understand everything about using them pretty good. Charles and Fiddler didn't work for me when I tried last time . The only hope is CE. There should be some things changing the DMG like in NS but I can't get that codes. I don't really know how to get to that certain code I'm searching for
Back to top Go down
gmciel

gmciel

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 am

i think CE have a cheat for leveling and gold but not permanent in MMORPG, i tried it using fiddler and charles but i cant get hack or make hacks bec. i dont know how to use Fiddler and Charles..... Very Happy only cheat engine i know,,,
Back to top Go down
http://[GM]-Ciel.cm
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:54 am

If somebody can help me kindly comment bellow ^_^
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

look in CE wat u need is to find out the address to a particular feature in d game
u jst find dat (by whichever means you may have to use) and create a list, and save it
thats your trainer for u
though yeh it may get pretty tricky to FIND the addresses , nd you may have to use some knowledge of assembly language there
the best thing is if you know the language in which the game was built, coz that makes it uber easy to hack d game (especially when anti hack measures are suppressed)
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Unfortunately I dunno that game language and I know no shit about developing hacks like that since I have no experience . I would even try to pay to somebody who could help me with that
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 pm

well dats wat you need to do dude
if u want to know how to use CE, u should know a little bit of basics of assemble, coz that's what you will target while using CE

hmm i guess you'll find some1 who can make a hack fr ya if u pay (though game hacking is so full of scammers, so beware *free advice* )
xD

i personally would give you some detailed info bt d prob is i am totally cranked up by my university stuff
*sigh*

try something with CE, and jst PM me or post your probs
needs patience, bt is rewarding still
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Could you tell me whom can I trust? Though I really really appreciate your help ^^
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:32 pm

umm you could ask shadowsonic to help ya
though i dnt know if he'll reply soon or not
most of d staff who cud have helped ya r gone u see
*sigh*
dats y i said dat u shud try frst something basic and all, nd den slowly get into bigger stuff
jst try things, and u'll surely get it

nd i m here to help u d little i can, time being a big luxury fr me
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:48 pm

If have the FB account add me here , because it'll become too hard for us to have a conversation on forums ^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am

k
will add you wen i login my fb
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 pm

kk bro ^^
Back to top Go down
kurosakinaruto
Contributor
Contributor

kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 am

sent u frnd request in fb
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:04 am

I've just accepted you bro ^^
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 am

Well , again BUMP
Back to top Go down
ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:01 pm

LOL ! i think im never gonna online on this dead forum again xD

if you wanna hack some games( fps, mmo , rpg ) ...you must learn C++

i think minimum of 3-4 years of learning should be ok.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonics.blogspot.com
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am

I need somebody to help me with a hack because I know that learning C++ will take too much time
Back to top Go down
vazhiko

vazhiko

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?   Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility to hack an MMOPRG game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top