APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Hello and welcome to APPZXOR,

We would appreciate if you register so you can enjoy
the full benefits of browsing, viewing and using our forum.
Here are some features:

• Create threads;
• Reply to threads;
• View links & images;
• Leave positive or negative feedback to a member.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register!
It's free, quick and easy!
APPZXOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Applications Become AppZ. Join Us Now!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See you next decade.
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby LarsValraz Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:43 pm

» Clean Up On Database
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

» Guess who's back!
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby Vex338 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

» [COC] Clash of Clans
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 am

» iam new
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby D'ShadowZRay Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

» I need some help
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby akumasan_01 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

» HELLO GUYS! :))
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

» Visual C# Programming Basics
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby Appz-RhastaSix Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

» Old Game!
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeby iRegen Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Top posters
[Detheroc_93]
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? I_vote_lcapWhy all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? I_voting_barWhy all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? I_vote_rcap 
MrStar
Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? I_vote_lcapWhy all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? I_voting_barWhy all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
GreyPhantom
ShadowSonic
Appzwesley29
z_f
MasterGandeo
Vex338
wafumon

Share | 

Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atmospheric

Atmospheric

Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Empty
PostSubject: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 am

I just want to ask, why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?
There are many facebook game, but in this forum there are only Ninja Saga.

The point is, please post other cheat, not just Ninja Saga.

This is just a suggestion.
But, if anyone wants to do it, please help. I will post some cheat I know, too.

Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Q-Vr

Back to top Go down
http://about.me/kieferkief
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

PostSubject: Re: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 am

Hello there Q-Vr ,

Yes I am wandering the same thing . Well , we need more contributors , thats the only thing i can come up with . In order to do that , There's alot of work to do , ( Promoting , Advertising etc ) . For now , you guys can help by telling your friends, or a some random guy about us Smile.

Be a contributor here and you shall be loved . Contribute more, its worth it *wink*.

Kind Regards ,
YkZ
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net
Atmospheric

Atmospheric

PostSubject: Re: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 am

Okay then, I'll help Contributing and Promoting this forum.

Anyway, I think this forum will be more popular if it has other game cheat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/kieferkief
14egie
Contributor
Contributor

14egie

PostSubject: Re: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm

WILL I BE PROMOTED IF I AM ONE OF THE contributor of this forum?
Back to top Go down
LarsValraz
Administrator
Administrator

LarsValraz

PostSubject: Re: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:44 pm

14egie wrote:
WILL I BE PROMOTED IF I AM ONE OF THE contributor of this forum?

Ofcourse , but there's a lot more to do when your a Contributor . One of them is Helping to promote APPZXOR , Create Videos on YouTube and provide a link to us etc .

Your reputation is quite good . Let me know , If your interested in becoming one : D .

Private Message ( PM ) me .
Back to top Go down
https://appzxor.forumotion.net
BBeyonD
Mega Member

BBeyonD

PostSubject: Re: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:08 am

Woot, Appzxor has a lot of Ninja Saga here because Appzxor started from a blog to a forum. A blog where it has Ninja Saga hacks. So, there you go. But now, we don't need a lot of Ninja Saga, we need hacks to all Facebook Games. You know it's quite boring when Ninja Saga hacks are the only ones available in this forum. So if you want to help, submit more hacks, not just for Ninja Saga. You can also be a Contributor if you help a lot like what YkZ said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?   Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why all the topics in this forum only Ninja Saga ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top